Bus from Epcot to Hollywood Studios?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
How reliable is the bus from Epcot to HS? Does it pickup where the resort buses do and run approx. every 20 minutes like the resort buses? I would rather walk or take the water taxi but we will not be entering Epcot and need to get from the monorail station at Epcot to HS.

How reliable is the bus from Epcot to HS? Does it pickup where the resort buses do and run approx. every 20 minutes like the resort buses? I would rather walk or take the water taxi but we will not be entering Epcot and need to get from the monorail station at Epcot to HS.
Yes and yes (to your second sentence).

Yes and yes (to your second sentence).
Thanks! Have you taken the bus from EP to HS recently or frequently in the past? I don't have a lot of faith in the buses. I was wondering if they run the bus less often from EP to HS because water taxi or walking is an option for some.

Thanks! Have you taken the bus from EP to HS recently or frequently in the past? I don't have a lot of faith in the buses. I was wondering if they run the bus less often from EP to HS because water taxi or walking is an option for some.
I have on several occasions. That said, now that the Skyliner is open, I’m not sure if they have reduced the frequency of those buses.

Has anyone used bus transport from Epcot to Hollywood Studios after Skyliner opening that can comment?

Why are you taking the monorail to Epcot, where is actual starting point?

Why not catch a bus to DHS from the Poly?
That was our first plan but I read that the buses are not very reliable at Poly and that we would have to stop at GF also. We have rode the monorail around the resort loop many times but never out to Epcot so I figured it would be a new experience! Do you think it would be quicker/easier to take the bus from Poly to HS?

That was our first plan but I read that the buses are not very reliable at Poly and that we would have to stop at GF also. We have rode the monorail around the resort loop many times but never out to Epcot so I figured it would be a new experience! Do you think it would be quicker/easier to take the bus from Poly to HS?

It would definitely be more direct.

I'd say plan for the bus, and if it doesn't come in x minutes, then head toward the TTC.

The direct bus will be much more direct and probably faster. If you wanted to get there quicker, I’d take an Uber.
Thanks! We will have our own car and the original plan was to park at BC and walk to IG to ride the Skyliner but I was told that sometimes parking is denied especially during F&W and holidays and it will be a Friday afternoon during F&W so I wasn't sure we should chance it. We have never drove to any parks. How is the parking at HS and would be charged to park?

Thanks! We will have our own car and the original plan was to park at BC and walk to IG to ride the Skyliner but I was told that sometimes parking is denied especially during F&W and holidays and it will be a Friday afternoon during F&W so I wasn't sure we should chance it. We have never drove to any parks. How is the parking at HS and would be charged to park?

If you're staying at a Disney resort then parking at the parks is free. We haven't had a car on property in ages, so I can't speak to ease of parking.

Parking at another resort is generally 3 hours and for a dining reservation. I’d park at Hollywood. Parking is free and usually pretty easy if you don’t want to take the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter