Results are only viewable after voting.

Arielfn93

<font color=darkpink>Loves the Pantaloonius Poopic
do you feel sorry for them?

and, yes

Bums, like your butts, geeze

xD Seriously, not bums on the street

haha "bum."
we call them hobos in my neck of the woods.
and yeah, i feel sorry for them.
but sometimes i get frustrated because it seems like if they tried to they could make things better for themselves..

It depends.

We mostly call them hobos....but sometimes we call them bums.

My bum hurts too I need to get up from this plastic chair. XD

haha "bum."
we call them hobos in my neck of the woods.
and yeah, i feel sorry for them.
but sometimes i get frustrated because it seems like if they tried to they could make things better for themselves..

::yes:: I feel bad for them but sometimes when they beg, you can't help but think, why not get a job or go into a shelter? :confused3

yes i feel sorry for them but you never know what they will spend the money you give them on.. i gave money to this young boy though he looked about 13 and he was begging and it was cold and raining, i found it so sad :sad2:

I've seen people that pretend their bums, and after they get money they get into their car and drive off. That pisses me off.

I don't give bums money....or food.
At walmart
They hold up signs saying. "Will work for money." "I'm not going to beg. It was my fault I'm here", and "Please help me".

I do feel sorry for them, but they did ruin their life, or maybe some of them didn't,they just lost everything, but most cases are that they were drug dealers, or on drugs or something like that.

:rotfl2: I thought you meant bums like bums on the street.
Why, yes, I do feel sorry for my bottom.

It depends.

We mostly call them hobos....but sometimes we call them bums.

My bum hurts too I need to get up from this plastic chair. XD

The word 'hobo' makes me think
of a train. For some reason there
is a train in my state called the
'Hobo Railroad.' I dont know why.

But anyway I feel bad for bums
as in the poor people on the
street. I don't feel bad for bums
as in my booty.

Who knows what I was talking about

but you can discuss booties, and bums :teeth:

my social studies teacher in sixth grade once saw a bum on the street and went to get him an application to mcdonalds. :rotfl:

I feel sorry for some of them, but some of them look like they're not doing too badly.

It depends, if they are just lazy and don' t want to work, then no I don't feel sorry for them. If they are homeless because of a physical or mental handicap, then I do feel sorry for them.

Well, my dad and I go make sandwiches every thursday along with other people.( and desserts, and chips, etc. ) And serve them to the homeless.And I really have to say, I feel sorry for them.Everytime I go their, people are smoking who-knows-what out there ( I try covering my mouth around those people ).Some have mental conditions, which gets them into fights at the place we serve at.But if a fight does break out, it is usually stopped by other homeless people who stop it and say" This is God's house, so stop fighting! "Most of these homeless people are really thankful for food, and for people who listen to them and pray for them.One man was verbally abused by his parents, which might have had a huge impact on his life.That's why I don't ever try to judge them because not all homeless people are drug/alchaol ( Did I spell it right? ) addicts.JMO.Just wanted to say that.Btw, my Bum is starting to hurt, so im gonna get up up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter