Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this info! This is very helpful. I haven't done WDW without the dining plan in several years. I had no idea that the prices on character meals varied so much!

By chance do you know the price of the Fresh Market breakfast at the Dolphin?

Fresh is not a Disney restaurant, prices for that are probably not in the Disney system.

Thank you for this info! This is very helpful. I haven't done WDW without the dining plan in several years. I had no idea that the prices on character meals varied so much!

By chance do you know the price of the Fresh Market breakfast at the Dolphin?

The price should be on All Ears but you won't be able to see future increases for it until that time actually comes since the prices for Swan/Dolphin restaurants aren't set by Disney.

Why do all of the restaurants that I'm interested in charge $42.59 during our time period? Ugh.

Thanks for posting this. I would have been caught by surprise for sure.

I will be there the second week of Dec and I noticed the buffet prices will be the highest of the entire year (peak season prices) but I was under the impression that the time in Dec that I am going is not peak season. So why will I be paying so much? I assumed they would go up for Thanksgiving, then down again, and back up closer to Christmas. :confused3

any idea when 2014 dates will be up? trying to figure out Ohana price for Spring Break....see if our week falls in the date. last year it did not.

I will be there the second week of Dec and I noticed the buffet prices will be the highest of the entire year (peak season prices) but I was under the impression that the time in Dec that I am going is not peak season. So why will I be paying so much? I assumed they would go up for Thanksgiving, then down again, and back up closer to Christmas. :confused3

Because the Disney bean counters have to buy nice xmas presents.

The Wave breakfast buffet has to be the most reasonable buffet on property. I can't believe it's only 21.29 a person. We made a reservation there for breakfast on November 14th so my son can have his all you can eat breakfast without the characters bothering you. (16 years old and thinks he's too old for this but I don't think anyone is ever too old)

I pre-paid $29.81 per person for the Dessert Party in December, and my confirmation says it includes tax & 18% gratuity.

Thanks for posting, this trip is all on my dime and is just me and the kids. DH is refusing to help pay for anything, so every penny is accounted for.

So great to have all the information on one page. With three adults 12,14,20 that will eat a potsticker and a piece of meat I think we might have to cancel Ohana. Does anyone know if Ohana includes tax and tip?

We do not get to WDW often but I am so happy we did the Character Buffets when they were young

I think your Tusker House prices are a bit off. Breakfast is currently $29.99 plus tax which I don't find reflected anywhere in your list. I didn't check lunch or dinner as I only had bfast there yesterday.

Just returned from 10 days at WDW and found out that they have now holiday pricing throughout December until Jan, 6th. According to a server from Crystal palace prices went up on Thanksgiving.

For example:

Dinner at Crystal Palace is 40.99 plus tax and gratuity
'Ohana is 39.99
Cape May 39.99
Breakfast at Boma is 22.99

Just returned from 10 days at WDW and found out that they have now holiday pricing throughout December until Jan, 6th. According to a server from Crystal palace prices went up on Thanksgiving.

For example:

Dinner at Crystal Palace is 40.99 plus tax and gratuity
'Ohana is 39.99
Cape May 39.99
Breakfast at Boma is 22.99

1) The prices on the listing reflect those above.
2) Example:
. . . CP is $40.99 plus 6.5% tax = $43.66
. . . Cape May is $39.99 plus 6.5% tax = $42.59

This is the first trip that we will not be doing as many buffets or dinner shows. I have one breakfast at 1900 and it will be a breakfast/lunch meal. Five adults prices and three of them will eat a couple waffles some fruit or a couple shrimp and small salad.

Rather spend that 40-50 per person at a signature.

Do we know when Speing Break pricing is starting?

I also wanted to say thank you!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!