BRV resale

momtwoboys

DIS Veteran
Im searching for a BRV resale and we were set on looking for a 100-150pt. the contracts are for sure slim on whats out there. What would be fair ppp for a 200pt contract? its more than we needed point wise but depending what these have been going for we arent sure if it may be a good one?

I had an offer accepted for BRV Friday for 175 points at $110 with April UY. The contract was not stripped and had all points available should it pass ROFR plus a few extra from 2020.

Are you searching for a particular Use Year?
dec, feb, march? we tend to travel in april and down the road maybe another time. Summers are a no. Just figure if looking might be more selective on UY this time. We havent had an issue with our June UY except during covid 2020 trip!

we are really looking for a 100-150 point. The 200 pt march UY I saw is out of budget at 115pp. and dont want a stripped contract. slim pickins🤣

dec, feb, march? we tend to travel in april and down the road maybe another time. Summers are a no. Just figure if looking might be more selective on UY this time. We havent had an issue with our June UY except during covid 2020 trip!
I would try for an Oct or Dec UY - just in case you ever want to stay at Christmastime

I would try for an Oct or Dec UY - just in case you ever want to stay at Christmastime
IF we ever went down to see christmas decor it would be a quick short trip in late Nov. the main week for using the DVC will be spring. A small 100-150 contract would cover that. if we got a larger 200pt then it could cover a 6 night and maybe a 2 night another time. when we originally bought in with a 100pt loaded contract its done us well with our april trips! we always book studios so we would bank some every year. We really stretched it out good! In process now of selling that one.

Last fall I acquired a 100 pt. for 92/pt. Sept UY with some banked 2019 pts, half the 2020 pts, and full pts after. That was a fair deal then, probably good now. If you're patient, something will probably become available.

Last fall I acquired a 100 pt. for 92/pt. Sept UY with some banked 2019 pts, half the 2020 pts, and full pts after. That was a fair deal then, probably good now. If you're patient, something will probably become available.
we got time! we go regardless yearly so we can wait and if needed just pay cash AP rates somewhere for next april. just saw a 100pt for 125. that seems high seeing as its 0-21 100-22 100-23. nothing banked

throwing Oct UY in too. who knew BRV would be so hard to find? I see a nice 150pt but listed at 129.

I had an offer accepted for BRV Friday for 175 points at $110 with April UY. The contract was not stripped and had all points available should it pass ROFR plus a few extra from 2020.
wondering if an offer of $98.00 for a 170pts contract is out of the range?

I started at $105 when the asking was $112. I didn't negotiate much and settled at $110. I would buy more if I could get it at $100 or cheaper!!
the asking is 110.00 for 170pts, so I figured maybe ask 98? room to negotiate? We were looking for slightly smaller contract so figured could help off set the higher maint fees.

the asking is 110.00 for 170pts, so I figured maybe ask 98? room to negotiate? We were looking for slightly smaller contract so figured could help off set the higher maint fees.
I’ve been watching for a while and 110 seems on the low end for what has been listed lately. I suspect they’ll have higher offers, but it never hurts to try.

I would offer 98, you never know. What is going on with resale prices??? I used to eyeball them, but have not in the last few months this is crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!