Brunch @ Storytellers

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Does Brunch cost the same as breakfast or lunch, or is it more all together?

TIA

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Debating doing brunch in a few weeks. Wondering if the brunch is any good.

We have only done breakfast
None of us eat $34, but the character interaction was the best!
It was worth it to watch DGD with the characters

I gave Disney Dining a call, the brunch is $37/adult and $24/child.

Still debating on this and Plaza Inn breakfast...our hotel has wonderful free breakfast, so it's hard for me to chose to pay for breakfast...that's why I was leaning toward the brunch, but it's really about the character interaction isn't it?!

I gave Disney Dining a call, the brunch is $37/adult and $24/child.

Still debating on this and Plaza Inn breakfast...our hotel has wonderful free breakfast, so it's hard for me to chose to pay for breakfast...that's why I was leaning toward the brunch, but it's really about the character interaction isn't it?!
I've done both multiple times and I would recommend the Plaza Inn Minne and Friends breakfast for maximum character interaction. The Storytellers breakfast is also good but doesn't have as many characters. Also, I would say the quality is about the same at both.

We did Storytellers (breakfast) a few weeks ago. We saw four characters (Pluto, Brother Bear, Chip and Dale). It took about 90 minutes to get to see all four. Eventually or waiter stepped in to make sure they stopped at our table. They doubled our AP discount to apologize (even though we didn't make a big deal or complain, just mentioned we had only seen on character when they asked). The food was really good though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter