Bring back the Classics with a Disney Treasures Channel

RichieRich13

If I had a world of my own, everything would be no
Who doesnt miss waking up saturday mornings to watch The Gummie Bears or the House of Mouse? Who doesnt miss coming home from school and turning the TV to watch Ducktales or Rescue Rangers? And who doesnt miss sitting as a family on Sunday evenings and watching films on the Wonderful World of Disney? Well I know I do and I'm willing to bet that everybody does too. That is why I started a petiton requesting Disney to start a Disney Treasures Channel. If the networks can have stations such as Boomerang and TVLand then Disney should have their own network thats plays the Classics. The better classics. I would love to turn on the the station to watch cartoons like Darkwing Duck, Talespin, and the Weekenders. Or watch shows like The Mickey Mouse Club and Lone Ranger and even watch movies like Love Bug, Apple Dumpling Gang or Treasure Island. The possiblities are endless. Please help out and join this magical crusade to request the Disney Treasures Channel by signing this petition I started. the Link is...
http://www.change.org/petitions/wal...el-for-classics-cartoons-tv-series-movies-etc

Thank you.

I can still sing the Gummi Bears and Ducktales themesongs word for word.

I don't remember the Rescue Rangers song but I loved that show as well.

I'm signing this for sure!

Ch-ch-ch-chip and Dale...Rescue Rangers! Loved The Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday nights! Would love to see these again!

Then, check out Youtube. Like you, I miss Wonderful World. But I did find some clips there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter