Breakfastosaurus?

fljelad

Mouseketeer
I'm new at this! Forgive me.

Can anyone tell me about the character breakfast at Animal Kingdom? Is it table service or buffet? Will my nearly 7 year old who LOVES dinosaurs love it?

Thanks!

I have not been but DH and I have a PS for 1/29 and are very excited! However, my friend and her DH took their 4 year old last week and they loved it! It's a buffet and she said the food was very good. Check out this link...it will give you and idea of what's on the menu and what characters you can expect...good luck!

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men-brak.htm

fljelad said:
I'm new at this! Forgive me.

Can anyone tell me about the character breakfast at Animal Kingdom? Is it table service or buffet? Will my nearly 7 year old who LOVES dinosaurs love it?

Thanks!
:wizard: we have been to animal kingdom twice for breakfast and it is buffet style abd very good and i think your 7year old will love it characters are great and take there time with the kids :flower1:

It gets really mixed reviews but we loved it. It is set up as a dig site. It is a buffet with a huge assortment of choices we found the food delicious and the characters (mickey & friends) awsome. Our waitress was so funny and interacted with the characters a great deal. We had the first Ps of the day and it was neither rushed or crowded (Jan). WE finished up as the park as opening and were the first on the dinosaur ride. Caution however that this ride may be a little wild and a little bit scary for a 7 year old thought my DS loved it at 8.

Jordans' mom

I went with my DS (8) back in September, 2002 and I thought the food was just ok, of course, DS loved it because it's a character breakfast and we will be doing it again this May because it's a character breakfast.

The restaurant is very nice and here's a hint....when we were finished with breakfast we walked out the side door right to where the Dinosaur ride was - was first in line since the park had actually NOT opened yet.

Thank you all for the info! I think my son will enjoy this!

I'm happy to hear more!!

We ate there last March and liked it. The food was good and the characters were fun too. We will be going back in Dec.

We ate there last year and really enjoyed it. Lots of different foods at the buffet. It filled up my 15 and 16 year old!

and we go with or without the grandkids......our favorite breakfast and the food has been great for us.........we have had the same server four or five times now and she is adorable.....her name is Nancy if anyone gets there and can ask for their own waitress.......

We really enjoyed it too. My boys were 7 and 8 at the time and I think they liked it almost as much as Chef Mickey's. The food was very good and so was the character interaction.

We have been twice and have enjoyed it both times. The best part about it was finishing breakfast about the time the park opened. We were able to hop on the rides in that area and then to Kali River Rapids twice with absolutely no line!

We have been there at least 4 times now, the most recent being Dec. 2004. The buffet has a wide variety of breakfast foods. Even our picky eaters loved it. The characters were Donald, Mickey, Goofy, Chip & Dale. There really isn't anything dinosaurish about it but it's a great place to take the youngsters.

Actually, Great Grandma requested this restaurant. And we have PS for our trip in March.

We went for our 1st time this past December. My DS (11) loved it because he is a dinosaur freak. We did think it was quite noisy because the section we were in had metal tables/chairs. The food was hot and fresh and we were seated at our PS time. I would definitley give it a go especially for a boys character meal.

Eh. We ate there in May 04 and didn't like it at all. We thought the food was pretty bad, service was slow and character interaction was brisk. I'll take Chef Mickey's any day.

We have a ds (7) and he loves this CB! He loves Chef Mickeys also, but we like the food better here! We go most every trip! We love those Krispy Kremes!! :Pinkbounc

We ate there last Friday and we had a great time.

It was POURING rain. Our PS wasn't until 10:30 but we showed up at 9:00 and asked if we could get in early. They took us immediately, gave us little towels to dry off with, and were very friendly and welcoming.

Food was good, lots to choose from.

Characters were nice, spent time with DS, and came around twice for pictures.

Waiter (Billy) was very attentive, and he did magic tricks for DS.

Characters were Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto.

We really liked the restaurant and the staff made our soggy morning better! We would definitely go there again!

This is one of our favorites - we have been there 5 times now & will be back again next week. It's a great restaurant to take a break in for breakfast at the AK. There is always a great variety at the buffet & food has always been tasty & hot. Characters for us have always been - Mickey, Goofy, Donald & Pluto. If your children like dinosaurs they should enjoy this character meal. If I recall correctly, they have some dinosaur bones on the wall when you enter the dining area. All the characters are dressed up for a dinosaur dig. :D

one of the highlights of our trip last may

food is great and the staff was ALOT of fun

Another Donald's fan here! We go every trip because younger DS is a huge Donald fan and this is the one place we're sure to see him. We've never had a bad time here. The food, service and character interaction have always been very good. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter