Breakfast Question?

jayyyloooo

Mouseketeer
Being the total planner that I am I had a question that came about when making our schedule. On one of our mornings the schedule plans for a sleep in morning. I have a feeling two of us will be up early anyway, if we wake up and are ready to go but don't want to go into parks without the other two, what are the chances that we could walk up and get a table for breakfast at either Kona or Grand Floridian Cafe? We are traveling in mid-June and this would probably be around 10:30ish

(I swear I am not stalking you... :rotfl: )

You should be fine at either, although once in a while it will be more difficult to walk up to Kona. Another thing you can do it call dining from your room as you are getting ready that morning and have them book you just to be sure.

(I swear I am not stalking you... :rotfl: )

You should be fine at either, although once in a while it will be more difficult to walk up to Kona. Another thing you can do it call dining from your room as you are getting ready that morning and have them book you just to be sure.

It's worth a shot.... I wouldn't give up even if you call and don't get a ressie... we have called places before, been told no tables, and then walked up and gotten one. So, you never know...

Agree that you should probably be able to walk into either place, especially GFC. Good luck!

I've been to GFC several times and have seen people turned away even during slow times. If not turned away, wait times were upwards of an hour. Given that you are going during a busy time i would not head over there (depending on where you are staying) without first calling ahead. I have seen it be less busy at times but this has been in late September.

Oh to be a teenager again where the early risers are having a 10:30am breakfast. ;)

As others have said you probably will be able to do a walk-up but it would be best to call and see if you can get an ADR when you wake up that morning, especially if you are coming all the way from BWV. If it turns out that you can't get and ADR or walk-up you can always eat at Captain Cooks, breakfast there is pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter