Breakfast @ AKL CL

MomofDisneyLoversx3

DIS Veteran
Hi All!

I've searched the boards most of the day and gathered great tips and info (even for a WDW vet...when someone says how many times I just giggle and shrug) but cant seem to find this tidbit. Sorry if its out there, but I have to stop looking-- The kids will be off the bus any second and this trip is a surprise--SHHH :):)

All of the info with regards to AKL CL breakfast make it seem pastry/cereal/etc heavy. Is yogurt available?

TIA

Heather

I spoke to a conciere just yesterday and asked about yogurt, she said yes, they have yogurt, oatmeal and quinoa(she called that african oatmeal) as well as fruits, pastries, juice, and regular continental b'fast items, we will be there next week. have fun.

Yup my girls devoured a cup of yogurt every morning there and the fruit is to die for! Super tasty breakfast. If you love coffee, be sure to use the espresso/cuppachino (sp?) machine out. I fell in love with that machine! =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter