Break out the bubbly and warn the waiters...she's coming back!

Welcome home, C! It was so fun meeting you!

I don't want to go to work today either! I am still in recovery mode from the trip!

Welcome Home C!! I just arrived back home too...I also must come up with a title! Although I'm thinking of waiting and starting on my pictures tomorrow LOL!! Thankfully work no longer blocks photobucket LOL!! I'm thinking of something along the lines of security though LOL or maybe something to do with getting lost in parking lots LOL!!

Can't wait for you to start!!! Uggh to us having to go back to work!!

I had a great time...bring on the reunion tour!!:thumbsup2

Yes, indeed!! I am already ready for the 2nd annual DIS/F&W trip! I wish it was closer (and less expensive)-- I'd head down for another weekend before it ends.

I think I'm in denial that it is over. :rolleyes:

OH I just love the Ladies are you ever going to leave title!!! :rotfl: That is FUNNY!

Just looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I am so glad I was able to say "howdy" in person!!!! I will be waiting and watching!!! popcorn::

It was terrific to meet you and your boys in person! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip too!

I definitely agree with the "ladies, are you ever going to leave?" title :lmao: I love it!

Looks like we may have a TR title winner! :thumbsup2

Jamie Deen is definitely a cutie, and he seems to have a cute personality to go with that. The way he 'messes with his Mama' is a lot like how Trent does with me - always poking fun in a loving way - so I think it's a sweet relationship.

I look forward to hearing about all of the magic and seeing pictures of the DIS meets.

And yes, we are leaving soon. Next Friday, right after school, we will be heading to the airport! :cool1:

I'll throw in another vote for Ladies, are you ever going to leave? :laughing:

Yes, Jamie was "razzin'" his mom quite a bit in our session. I have to write down his zingers so I don't forget. But you can tell they have a great relationship.

Can't wait to share the magic.

A week from Friday!?! :yay: How exciting. I'm really looking forward to hearing about your trip too!!

Welcome home, C! It was so fun meeting you!

I don't want to go to work today either! I am still in recovery mode from the trip!

WHY do we have to work??????????? :rolleyes: Do you think we'd have a different attitude if we were heading to work on Main St USA and opening up our shops and waving "good morning" to our guests?

-------------------

Hoping to start the trip report soon! Hopefully tonight if work goes reasonably well and I get home at a normal hour. Wish me luck on re-entry to reality. :sad2:

Yes, indeed!! I am already ready for the 2nd annual DIS/F&W trip! I wish it was closer (and less expensive)-- I'd head down for another weekend before it ends.

I think I'm in denial that it is over. :rolleyes:

It was terrific to meet you and your boys in person! I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip too!

Looks like we may have a TR title winner! :thumbsup2

Yes, Jamie was "razzin'" his mom quite a bit in our session. I have to write down his zingers so I don't forget. But you can tell they have a great relationship.

Can't wait to share the magic.

A week from Friday!?! :yay: How exciting. I'm really looking forward to hearing about your trip too!!

WHY do we have to work??????????? :rolleyes: Do you think we'd have a different attitude if we were heading to work on Main St USA and opening up our shops and waving "good morning" to our guests?

-------------------

Hoping to start the trip report soon! Hopefully tonight if work goes reasonably well and I get home at a normal hour. Wish me luck on re-entry to reality. :sad2:

Ugghh I know, its a rainy Monday here and I have to get ready for work soon!! Uggh even with my Disney lunchbox it was hard to make my lunch today!! I wish you lots of luck today C!! I hope my day goes smoothly and we'll have a fun lab in class!!! I can't wait for your TR!! P got bumped from her flight (and a voucher too boot LOL...me thinks another long weekend trip for her in the future LOL...I should totally consider using my voucher for the same purprose LOL) so we'll have to wait and see on titles!!

Ugghh I know, its a rainy Monday here and I have to get ready for work soon!! Uggh even with my Disney lunchbox it was hard to make my lunch today!! I wish you lots of luck today C!! I hope my day goes smoothly and we'll have a fun lab in class!!! I can't wait for your TR!! P got bumped from her flight (and a voucher too boot LOL...me thinks another long weekend trip for her in the future LOL...I should totally consider using my voucher for the same purprose LOL) so we'll have to wait and see on titles!!

Oh no, she got bumped? Did she get another night in WDW out of it? I will be watching the airfares and if a $99 one ever comes up... :rolleyes1

Hope your lab goes well today too. Have you decided which of your new Disney shirts to wear this Friday? Friday... ugh... seems so far away. :sad2:

Good luck with the re-entry into the real world today, C! I'm thinking of you!!! And sending you lots of pixie dust it goes well!!! :hug:

Looking forward to this TR!!:surfweb:

Oh no, she got bumped? Did she get another night in WDW out of it? I will be watching the airfares and if a $99 one ever comes up... :rolleyes1

Hope your lab goes well today too. Have you decided which of your new Disney shirts to wear this Friday? Friday... ugh... seems so far away. :sad2:

No she got put up in airport hotel and had a 7am flight so she should be on her way home now!!!! I know...my Disney love is almost great enough to get me over my flying phobia...I could find 2 roundtrip flights to Disney with my voucher LOL!!!!! Whatever would I do LOL!!

I haven't decided yet...and yes Friday does seem WAY too far away....OTTV!!!!

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it! Start writing soon, it helps with the Post Disney Depression!

Allyson

I know I would have a different attitude if I was a hostess at the Italian restaurant (which -- not to give anything away from my TR, but let me just say that those Italian waiters would give your French waiters a run for their money! I told Charles I would like a trio of them for my birthday. :laughing:)

Good luck. Mine has been okay so far. Of course I am in denial about everything that still needs to be done at the house.

Good luck with the re-entry into the real world today, C! I'm thinking of you!!! And sending you lots of pixie dust it goes well!!! :hug:

Looking forward to this TR!!:surfweb:

Thanks! :goodvibes I was hoping that my re-entry to reality would retain a bit of the mouse. I had no idea that would involve a dead mouse in the air vents in my office. :scared: :sick: :sad2: :scared1: :eek:

Not exactly the easy re-entry I had envisioned. :rolleyes:

No she got put up in airport hotel and had a 7am flight so she should be on her way home now!!!! I know...my Disney love is almost great enough to get me over my flying phobia...I could find 2 roundtrip flights to Disney with my voucher LOL!!!!! Whatever would I do LOL!!

I haven't decided yet...and yes Friday does seem WAY too far away....OTTV!!!!

I am ready to go back too! In fact just saw a new DVC resale that looks pretty tempting. :rolleyes1

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it! Start writing soon, it helps with the Post Disney Depression!

Allyson

I can't wait to tell you about it. And the Disney depression is in full swing. :sad2:

I know I would have a different attitude if I was a hostess at the Italian restaurant (which -- not to give anything away from my TR, but let me just say that those Italian waiters would give your French waiters a run for their money! I told Charles I would like a trio of them for my birthday. :laughing:)

I didn't eat there this time but recall that there was some eye candy when I was there last year. Marking it on my list for next time for sure. I was able to sample some of the yumminess at the F&W stands... :rolleyes1

Good luck. Mine has been okay so far. Of course I am in denial about everything that still needs to be done at the house.

See note above re: dead mouse in the office. Not such a good re-entry. :eek:

Welcome back to the real world! I love the idea for your trip report title and I especially love the idea of a 2nd annual food & wine trip. I think I might just have to plan a little solo trip for fall of 2010. But this time it will conincide it with everyone else's stay!

I can't wait to read your TR, because it sounds like you saw and heard another weird things to keep us entertained for the next year!

Thanks! :goodvibes I was hoping that my re-entry to reality would retain a bit of the mouse. I had no idea that would involve a dead mouse in the air vents in my office. :scared: :sick: :sad2: :scared1: :eek:

Not exactly the easy re-entry I had envisioned. :rolleyes:
Eeeeewwwwwww! Missed that! :eek:

Okay, I am such a twisted person that I read this and immediately thought, "Yep, the magic is well and truly dead." :laughing: Sorry, I know I have no couth. ;)

Welcome back to the real world! I love the idea for your trip report title and I especially love the idea of a 2nd annual food & wine trip. I think I might just have to plan a little solo trip for fall of 2010. But this time it will conincide it with everyone else's stay!

I can't wait to read your TR, because it sounds like you saw and heard another weird things to keep us entertained for the next year!

OK, let's get started planning next year's trip!! :thumbsup2 I tell you what - I definitely saw a LOT of weird stuff! :rolleyes:

Eeeeewwwwwww! Missed that! :eek:

Tell me about it! :sick:

Okay, I am such a twisted person that I read this and immediately thought, "Yep, the magic is well and truly dead." :laughing: Sorry, I know I have no couth. ;)

:lmao:

Okay YUCK on the dead mouse...

YAY on starting your TR soon... hint hint hint :rolleyes1

Yes, definitely yuck. Hint taken...

popcorn:: Waiting popcorn::

Patiently :jumping1: Just as MeMom recommends

I'm so glad you're following directions. ;) I'm *almost* ready to start...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter