• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i don't. I believe the person who does covers is no longer designing. but other people had asked for them so others may be designing them. I would start a new thread and ask and I am sure someone will do them. If you don't find anyone, I will try next weekend? Penny :hippie:

Thanks for your reply. I seen the others that design the covers are not desining anymore. Worder if you did. I will post and ask. If I get no reply, you will try? Thank you sooo much.

Tammy

ok I really love theses designs, but my printer is only black and white,I was wondering if there is another way to get these, can I order them off photobucket or something or save a file to get printed somewhere, I really such a computer idiot I have no Idea.

Thanks for any help

Thank you, in advance, who has given me MANY great ideas and inspiration. Does anyone know of a designer who does "different" autograph cards, for example, character meals such as Chef Mickey's or characters dressed in their safari outfits at AK? I would love a link to those creations if they exist. If not, anyone care to start designing???? Thank you once again for all of your creativity!!!!

ok I really love theses designs, but my printer is only black and white,I was wondering if there is another way to get these, can I order them off photobucket or something or save a file to get printed somewhere, I really such a computer idiot I have no Idea.

Thanks for any help

You can save them to another drive and then take them to a printer to get printed. Penny

Thanks, but I was wrong,lol I asked DH and he said well did you select colour on the print option,duh ok!

So now I can print in colour!!
Thanks so much my girls are so excited to make thier books.
Your designs are wonderful!

Wow! These are great! Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing these. I can't wait to get started.

Can someone help me out on how to print these from the photobucket link?

I'm going to print them out on regular size paper (8 1/2 x 11), but it is a thicker paper. Do 2 of them fit on 1 page?

How do you get them to print from photobucket?

TIA!

Wow! These are great! Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing these. I can't wait to get started.

Can someone help me out on how to print these from the photobucket link?

I'm going to print them out on regular size paper (8 1/2 x 11), but it is a thicker paper. Do 2 of them fit on 1 page?

How do you get them to print from photobucket?

TIA!

Anyone out there???:goodvibes

Your autograph pages are beautiful. Do you think you could do a cover for a disney fun book with High School Musical 2 theme? I am going to put crossword puzzles, word searches, etc in it. Her name is Isabella.
Thanks in advance!:)

I really like your autograph pages! I have a really dumb question - when you print these do you then have to cut out all of the pages or do you just place in your scrapbook/photobook like this? I am planning on creating 8 x 8 scrapbooks for my two kiddos, but love this idea and would like to incooperate it. Anyone have any ideas on making this the fastest, easiest and best looking way? Thanks! :worship:

Happy Easter!

GabbyJacobsmom

Someone had wanted cards for the Character Meals. I finished Liberty Tree Tavern (thank you Natalie & Dom 13 for Clip Art).

I made two different chip/dales but I can change any of them if you want. Here's Minnie, Chip & Pluto, Goofy & Dale are in my PhotoBucket (see link) alphabetized under LTT Goofy, LTT Dale, etc. on page 4.
I am working on the Luau at Poly next weekend.
Penny :hippie:

LTTChip.jpg

LTTMinnie.jpg

LTTPluto.jpg

I love, love, love your LTT cards. I was a bit on the fence as to whether or not to eat at LTT on our next trip, but your cards have sealed the deal--we will go for sure!!! I brought about 75 of your cards on our trip in March and they were a huge hit with the characters. My DD4 loves her book and looks at the pages all the time. She was very nervous about meeting characters, but having them give her "special attention" because of her autograph pages really made her feel proud and confident. Thanks for helping my little nervous Nelly!

Thank you so, so much for saying that. I often wonder if people use these cards. I know a lot of people preferred the 6x6 cards that Heather did. I am glad some people are getting are using these cards as it took me a long time to make them all. :rotfl2:
I also have a cheat sheet that lists all the characters who sign, where they hang out and how likely it is that you will see them. It was up to date in January, so may be a little dated now. If you want it, email me and I will send it to you.::yes::
chaoscent@verizon.net

Thank you so, so much for saying that. I often wonder if people use these cards. I know a lot of people preferred the 6x6 cards that Heather did. I am glad some people are getting are using these cards as it took me a long time to make them all. :rotfl2:
I also have a cheat sheet that lists all the characters who sign, where they hang out and how likely it is that you will see them. It was up to date in January, so may be a little dated now. If you want it, email me and I will send it to you.::yes::
chaoscent@verizon.net

Penny where did you get that list?

Someone had wanted cards for the Character Meals. I finished Liberty Tree Tavern (thank you Natalie & Dom 13 for Clip Art).

I made two different chip/dales but I can change any of them if you want. Here's Minnie, Chip & Pluto, Goofy & Dale are in my PhotoBucket (see link) alphabetized under LTT Goofy, LTT Dale, etc. on page 4.
I am working on the Luau at Poly next weekend.

LTTChip.jpg

LTTMinnie.jpg

LTTPluto.jpg

They turned out terrific, Penny!!!!

Thanks for the clip art. I only had to make 2 gifs, which cut down on the time needed. Thanks for the compliment. :goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter