Boy Carriage Signs, ABD Trip DISigns added

Status
Not open for further replies.

I spent the day copying my files (over 10 gb) from my computer to my laptop. I installed PhotoImpact and started work on your two requests.

here's the one

The other will get done tomorrow as silly me forgot to copy the fonts. :confused3

Thanks, Penny

Hi Penny! You were so helpful when I was planning my family's first trip back in 2008. I am in awe of your beautiful designs. Just wanted to say it's good to "see" you back!

Penny,

A hundred times, THANK YOU!!! I wasn't expecting this so fast! You do awesome work; I will refer you anytime!

Thanks

Leigh Anne:woohoo:

Hi Penny! You were so helpful when I was planning my family's first trip back in 2008. I am in awe of your beautiful designs. Just wanted to say it's good to "see" you back!

How nice of you to say that. I am now retired and have a new laptop. Just transferred most of my files to the new laptop. I am going to spend the next week cleaning them out and trying to organize. Take care and thanks again.:goodvibes

Hi Penny,

We are going to our first Disneyland trip on Apr 1st. We went to WDW before. At that time, I created Great autograph books and T-shirts with help from these boards. This time, I thought of just buying the autograph book as I don't have time. My son was very disappointed. I then found your photo site after browsing Disboards and found great autograph pages in 4 X 6 and got them printed in Costco. Thank you so much for all your work. My son is really Happy! I thought of just adding one plain Autograph cover without personalizing as you are on break, but found this cover (http://s226.photobucket.com/user/Ch... Covers/WaltMickeyBridge.jpg.html?sort=4&o=19) which so beautiful. I got tempted to request you eventhough you might be busy. If you get time, can you please personalize it with my son's name. It should say "Kaushal's Autographs". It is ok, if you don't have time. I already got Great! autograph pages from you which are Great! I am very thankful for that. You are doing Great! job. Thank you.

Thanks
Aru

Aru... It has been over a year since Penny last posted here. You must create your own thread and see if someone else can assist you with new DISigns.

It is always important for you to determine if the thread is active.

That image is just clip art so anyone could create a similar look

[QUOTE removed

Thanks for your suggestion Marion. I will request someone to create. Actually, I did not notice the yr part properly , so I was thinking Penny is on break from Feb this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi penny! Could I please get this autograph cover?

I need the name Genevieve with they year 2015!
Thanks so much!!
8x8ChristmasPrincessMadelyn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
8x8ChristmasPrincessMadelyn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Once again (I repeat myself frequently on this forum it seems)...

It has been over a year since Penny last posted here. You must create your own thread and see if someone else can assist you with new DISigns.

It is always important for you to determine if the thread is active.

I will lock this thread for now and Penny (as another moderator) can unlock when she is back to DISigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter