Bounceback Booking Success

catrax

Mouseketeer
I'll be staying at WDW tomorrow night and I'm hoping to book a bounce back for next year. I'm VERY flexible, but would like to travel in the summer, if possible. I have a family of 5. I'm wondering if others have had recent (the last few days) success with booking trips of 7 nights or more for a family of 5. We are also open to any class of rooms or even multiple value rooms if necessary. Anyone booked something like this?

I'll be staying at WDW tomorrow night and I'm hoping to book a bounce back for next year. I'm VERY flexible, but would like to travel in the summer, if possible. I have a family of 5. I'm wondering if others have had recent (the last few days) success with booking trips of 7 nights or more for a family of 5. We are also open to any class of rooms or even multiple value rooms if necessary. Anyone booked something like this?

They are offering free dining for the entire month of August. I booked an all-star music room for my daughter last week for a grad trip. She wanted mid-August for a week. We had a choice of all-star music, sports, or Pop. No movies. Sorry we didn't ask if there were moderates -- some of those rooms accommodate 5. Moderates were only getting QSDP too.

I was able to book 9 nights at Pop. Standard Room at the end of August. I booked it about 2 weeks ago.

I booked our bounceback on 8/28/17. I was able to book 9 nights at BWI for next August (8/19-8/28) for our family of 5.

We booked 7 nights in June last weekend. We were only looking at deluxe and these are the ones I asked about and what was available

Poly (at first only club level was available but when I called back later a pool/ waterview was available)

WL - club level

Contemporary - garden deluxe room, and then tower (I stopped asking once they went above price point)

Beach club - pretty much everything including standard

We booked PORS for 10 nights with BB offer from August 7-17. We booked river view room (had choice of river view room or royal room). If you are a family of 5 you can fit in one room (AB section) at PORS.

So happy for those who successfully booked FD BB for next year!

We were supposed to be at Pop this week and I was going to book a FD BB for next Sept but I had to cancel this year's trip due to Irma. So sad to miss the BB opportunity as FD will not be the BB offer during our new January dates.

Guess I'll be watching and waiting with everyone else next spring, hoping for a FD offer to be released.

So happy for those who successfully booked FD BB for next year!

We were supposed to be at Pop this week and I was going to book a FD BB for next Sept but I had to cancel this year's trip due to Irma. So sad to miss the BB opportunity as FD will not be the BB offer during our new January dates.

Guess I'll be watching and waiting with everyone else next spring, hoping for a FD offer to be released.
you should follow over here:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2018-free-dining-plan-watch-wait-and-dream.3599732/page-7

Regarding bounceback offers, we are going this December and don't want to come back until November of 2019. Any chance I can use a bounceback 2 years later?

Regarding bounceback offers, we are going this December and don't want to come back until November of 2019. Any chance I can use a bounceback 2 years later?
I highly doubt it. I have never seen a report of someone being able to book an offer outside the dates included in the offer. Plus, you would not even be able to book a full-price room in Dec 2017 for November 2019. The booking dates don't even extend that far out.

We booked free dining from June 29- July 6 for family and August 24- Sept 2 for the two of us. We upgraded to regular dining plan.

Sorry to revive my old thread, but a hurricane interrupted my September plans. I'm planning on heading to WDW next week and I'm wondering if anyone had success recently booking a bounceback recently for a family of 5? I just don't want to get my hopes up. I'm so flexible about when I could go next year, but I'm afraid that there's nothing available at this point. Thanks!

Sorry to hear that the hurricane impacted your original travel plans. Hopefully you still have a great time next week! It’s such a beautiful time to go.

My rule for discounts is to *try* to never expect them and to always prepare to pay full price, and then be pleasantly surprised if I can get a discount. :) But if you’re used to getting a discount, especially a substantial one like FD, it’s easy to take it for granted in your mental calculus. I try to remember that I’d still have a wonderful time paying full price, and anything else is a bonus.

Try not to stress about it, because that won’t change anything (and you have *this* vacation to look forward to!). Just call after you check in, have your current reservation number or account information handy, and hope for the best. The more flexible you can be with your dates (and resorts?), the better your odds, so it’s good that your schedule is so open. The guides on the phone are generous with their time and willing to try to find you a good fit. You might have to go in August, before F&W starts, but they might still be able to find you something that works for your family. And if not, there’s (probably) the spring offer for the general public. :)

Enjoy Disney!

We were just there and able to book CBR Preferred Room (family of 5) for August 8-15. No standard or water view rooms available. We did upgrade to regular DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter