Bounce back offer

darcigo

Earning My Ears
Good morning!! I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a bounce back offer while camping? We've gotten them when we have stayed in an actual room, but if we stay at a campsite, would we get one? Hoping to come down this month, but would like to bring the grandkids down w a bounce back offer this yr also! Thanks a bunch!!

Two years ago we got a flyer, last year I don't believe we did. Of course the offer is for the hotels as the campground is excluded.

Never got one. Although the Fort is the only place we have stayed "ON Property" that will change this coming June. We will be at the AoA. Wonder if we will get on there?

Two years ago we got a flyer, last year I don't believe we did. Of course the offer is for the hotels as the campground is excluded.

I would stay at a resort the 2nd trip..just didn't know if the bb included fd like ive heard ppl do get..I know fd may come up soon, I have read that the bb w fd gives better dates. We enjoy pop, so would probably stay there w the g-kids. My mother wants to do a kid free, excluding myself haha, trip so we can "monorail drink! Lol. Guess I can call the big cheese n find out if it's a possibility whole camping. Thanks!

Never got one. Although the Fort is the only place we have stayed "ON Property" that will change this coming June. We will be at the AoA. Wonder if we will get on there?

They say if it's not in your room, to call n ask the front desk. They will give you one!! Enjoy your stay at AOA..Heard it's a very themed resort!!

Good morning!! I was wondering if anyone has ever gotten a bounce back offer while camping? We've gotten them when we have stayed in an actual room, but if we stay at a campsite, would we get one? Hoping to come down this month, but would like to bring the grandkids down w a bounce back offer this yr also! Thanks a bunch!!

The bounce back offers are usually in your handout of various materials you get when you check in. And yes, you can call the front desk if you don't have the piece of paper offer. It's the same offers given to resort guests the times I've compared the two. Sometimes it's free dining, sometimes it's a resort discount, but it is never, EVER related to a Fort campsite. The cabins might be included in some BB offers but never the campsite (which is all I want so I am habitually disappointed).

Bama Ed

Every time I've gone, the offer has been in the thicker booklet of WDW-wide activities that they give you in the welcome packet. It used to be a bigger foldout in the center, this last time was just one or two pages. I know that people used to get cards in their room but it's been years that I've been getting it in the booklet. I believe it you call x8844, you can also book it that way.

We got one, but we bounced back to a hotel room....campsites aren't included in the bounce back offers

Seems Disney is missing out on a huge demographics when not offering bounce-back nor free dining when it comes to the Fort. I get that its all about the money, but still....you think they could come up with some sort of value add for us campers.

You would think, but the place is almost always booked out as far as you can go. No incentive to give incentives.

Just giving you a heads up even when staying in a regular room there was no sight of a pamphlet or anything about a "bounce back". I ended up google searching the number and calling from my cell phone. As long as you have a reservation number you can call the number and see if there is a deal.

I don't remember EVER giving a BB offer for a campsite . . . they are too easily rented to discount them.

Seems Disney is missing out on a huge demographics when not offering bounce-back nor free dining when it comes to the Fort. I get that its all about the money, but still....you think they could come up with some sort of value add for us campers.
Like you said, it's all about the money. They don't have to do bounce back offers because they are almost always full (or near full). It would be nice though if it happened at least occasionally. (Give us "Some" hope. :D )

Do bounceback offers come with ticket requirements? Like FD if you book and buy 3 day PH type things?
We will be at the fort for 10 nights at the end of September, and may try to squeeze in another short hotel visit to the world early December before our APs expire. Wondering if a bounceback may be a good deal for us, but don't want a deal requiring tickets.

Do bounceback offers come with ticket requirements? Like FD if you book and buy 3 day PH type things?
We will be at the fort for 10 nights at the end of September, and may try to squeeze in another short hotel visit to the world early December before our APs expire. Wondering if a bounceback may be a good deal for us, but don't want a deal requiring tickets.

Currently no ticket requirement. They will also check any AP rates for the bounceback to see if you save more as AP. They were able to book my trip next month under an AP rate that wasn't showing online any more and saved us quite a bit. We are at Coronado Springs so not our first choice but it is a fast trip for the end of our APs and Avatar preview so didn't care where as long it was a mod or higher. Saved about 100 a night there.

I may look into this in September. I never recall getting anything in the packet on prior trips. I'm considering upgrading our tickets to APs when we get there. A bounce back offer would make that easier to sell to DW.

j

Currently no ticket requirement. They will also check any AP rates for the bounceback to see if you save more as AP. They were able to book my trip next month under an AP rate that wasn't showing online any more and saved us quite a bit. We are at Coronado Springs so not our first choice but it is a fast trip for the end of our APs and Avatar preview so didn't care where as long it was a mod or higher. Saved about 100 a night there.
Great, thanks. Will definitely look into it when we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter