Booking dining with 2 parties

SteamBoatSam

Earning My Ears
Hello

Me and my friends have booked a holiday to Disney World next year. 2 of us will be flying from Manchester, and the other 2 will be flying from Gatwick several days later. All 4 of us are staying in the same resort in 2 different rooms.

I was wondering how to we book dining reservations. Are all 4 of us able to link our My Disney Experience accounts together? At the moment the 2 of us have linked together, and the other 2 having linked together.

Thanks

Hello

Me and my friends have booked a holiday to Disney World next year. 2 of us will be flying from Manchester, and the other 2 will be flying from Gatwick several days later. All 4 of us are staying in the same resort in 2 different rooms.

I was wondering how to we book dining reservations. Are all 4 of us able to link our My Disney Experience accounts together? At the moment the 2 of us have linked together, and the other 2 having linked together.

Thanks
Hi so if you want to dine together just book a table for four and then when you ask for the bill tell your server that you wish to charge to 2 separate accounts so that you only use your credits. You should be able to add your friends to your family and friends list on mde which means you will be able to see each other’s plans etc. This is what I did last year when I travelled with my daughter and her husband but on previous trips when we were just meeting friends for dinner we didn’t bother linking up and just ensured that magicbands were charged for each party separately when we met for meals. Hope that I’m making sense:)

Add them as friends on your MDE account and then, as long as they have valid tickets too, you can book ADRs and Fastpasses for all of you. I do it every year with my American friends as we all book and travel separately.

I’ve just done a group booking for myself and my family. I added everyone to my MDE account. DH and I go out a week before them so I was able to book meals for all of us when they join us week two. I just booked the table for the required number of people. Fast passes were slightly more awkward, I could book for all of us as a group but if DH and I didn’t want to ride I had to wait for their 60 mark to change it to just the others, otherwise all of us had a FP.. I’ve now managed to make the changes to just them on a ride and DH and I on another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter