Booked Your Cruise? See who's Sailing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's official natt we are going to be on the March 16, 2003 Wonder cruise. I'm soooooo excited, this is our first cruise ever and I love Disney. Hope we meet some other people.

We are booked on the Christmas Eve 4-night Wonder Cruise. We have two staterooms booked for dh, myself, 17 yr old dd, 25 yr old dd and her boyfriend. This will be a belated 30th anniversary celebration and we cannot wait! :bounce:

Hi...It's me again.
Another one to add...
CRSNDSNY => December 18, 2003; 3-day Wonder

Thanks so much! You do a great job with this list!

I don't have to look at the list and wish I was on it anymore! My DH, and DD8, DD3 are going on the 4 night March 9th!:bounce: My DH and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary onboard, which couldn't be more perfect for a couple of Disney fanatics like us!

please change our date of sailing from Jan 3, 2004 to Jan 17, 2004 seven day western.

Lisa aka Gretel

Disney Wonder December 11, 2003
Grandma, mom, and grandson
Our 2nd Disney Wonder cruise/land tour

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leaving 2/22/03. Eastern

My DW Shirley 38 & john59

Right now in Philly ( Sunday 2/16/03) they are calling for 20 + inches of snow.

If this keeps up, I am glad that I have a 4x4 Toyota truck, just to get to the airport next Saturday.

Below as info "THE HAT" has 260 Disney pins. My alter ego.

Been collecting DIZ PINS since the 70's.

John

:D

Please add tecdavidt to Magic March 20 Eastern 2004. Myself, husband and 11 yr old daughter.

Also add surprise cruise Wonder 2003 Dec. 28th 3 night land/ 4 day cruise. This is our daughter's Christmas present for 2003. Please shssssss. ;) Kathy

Wonder 3 day September 2, 2004

7 people ... me, DS, DD, DIL and 3 GK ...

Cheryl (49), Larry (29), Vicky (27), Rachel (24), Christian (8), William (7) and Cissy (6) (current ages).

DS & DIL cruised non-Disney Jan 2002, but the rest of us are first time cruisers!

YAY, can't wait! We're in adjoining cabins 6568 and 6570.

Hello. Add me, DH and DD (she'll be 8 when we sail) for the April 17, 2004 Easter. Only 424 more days to go!

:cool: THE FOUR OF US: ME, DW AND DS 17 & DS 12 ON THE MAGIC WESTERN JUNE 21ST.

THIS IS OUR SECOND CRUISE, WAS ON THE WONDER 4 DAY IN JULY 2000.

Please change the Dec 28th 3 night Wonder for tecdavidt to Dec. 31 4 night Wonder for 2003. We start with the land on the 28th so the cruise begins on the 31st. Thank you Kathy

Please change us from the October 11, 2003 Western cruise to the November 8, 2003 Western Cruise.

We (myself, my DH, and our 3 Minnies, ages 5, 9, and 10) will be going on our first Disney cruise in less than 9 months !! We can't wait !!! Thanks.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Tuesday Feb 18 - 4:00pm est

We are all up to date... keep posting or emailing your cruise dates... 1000 cabins per cruise... lets fill this list up!

>>^..^<<

Just booked a 4 day cruise 8/24
Will be travelling with my daughter, Sam, who will have just turned 21.

March 13th... Can't wait!!!!!!! First time cruiser! Going with my mom, dad + bro. And a friend's family. You guys have made my expectations skyhigh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter