Booked Your Cruise? See who's Sailing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be on the Western on April 26th, 2003.. It'll be me, my DH and my sister. It's our first cruise ever! :)

Hey, put us down for the Oct 16th 3 night Wonder. There will be my family (me, spouse and a 6 yr old boy) and my parents. We can hardly wait!

Please add me for the 4-day Wonder, May 25th 2003!

This means that the one currently listed as my "8th DCL cruise" (2/19/04) will end up being my 9th! Would it be too much trouble to change that little item as well?

THANK YOU!
Shari

Please add me to the list for the May 3, 2003, Eastern cruise on the Magic! Can't wait!

Michele:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Please add us to the list.

Me, DH and DS13, DS11 and DD8 on the Magic 7 night Eastern, November 1st, 2003. Can't wait!

Please add us to the list. 4-day Wonder (after 3 days at WDW) starting April 26 or 27 (I can't remember exactly). Hope to see more posting. Myself, DH, and DDS (twins - 6y/o girls) Look forward to seeing you all.

Rona:) :p

I've added another - the 3-night on Sept 4, 2003. I never thought I'd consider a 3-day cruise (too short), but the incentive for recent dvc cruisers was too tempting!

John and I will be on the Magic eastern cruise on Feb. 22nd, 2003 We will be celebrating our 36 wedding anninversary and my 65th birthday.

Myself (42) DH (41) and DD (7) will be traveling on the May 03 Eastern magic. I was trying to locate another family with girls so my daughter might meet a friend in the kid's club. This is our 3rd cruise, our first 7 day Eastern. How old are your girls? Have you done the Eastern cruise before?

...add me to the list! We are going on our 1st cruise Nov. 30th! (tried to go last Dec. but dh was jealous, and wouldn't let me and our dd go without him! :rolleyes: ) We are going with our best friends, their ds, and my mil & sil & dn! It will be awesome!

I'm sooo excited! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Please add me for the four day Wonder leaving 5/18/03. I will be cruising with my DF (fiancee) and his mom.

Thanks!

Sorry ... forgot to specify:

Magic. 7 day Western Caribbean. Sailing 3/15/03

Colyn Jan and Neil (from Nassau)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter