Booked Your Cruise? See who's Sailing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
<b><color=red>Welcome to the DIS Board - Unofficial Cruise List!</b>

<color=black>It's a fun way to see who is sailing along with you, a chance for new friendships to develop and maybe even have dinner companions who are not scary for a change!

You can post your name & sailing date here or e-mail me anytime. If you are emailing me make sure you include your DIS Member name.

<b><color=red>Happy sailing to everyone... Disney Style!</b>
<center>
<font size=4 color=maroon>
<a title="Click here to see who's Sailing" target="_blank" href="http://www.casshew.com/cruisebydate.htm">Unofficial Cruise List </a></center>

Today I booked our first cruise......the 4 day Wonder leaving January 25, 2004! Traveling will be me and my husband, our 11 year old daughter, our 9 year old daughter, and our 6 year old son. We're in staterooms 7004 and 7006.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Brenda

My DH and I will be on the May 18 Disney Wonder Cruise.We will be celebrating both my birthday and our anniversary onboard the ship.We can't wait!

Thanks!
We are very excited, we have 32 family and friends joining us on the cruise for the celebration :p The cruise weddings on Castaway Cay are part of Disney Fary Tale Weddings. They handle all the details but work with you to personalize if you choose.

Can't wait :teeth:

:bounce: Please add Richard, LeiLani, Brittany, & Alyssa to your list. We will be cruising March 15 7day WC. Tuesday, March 18 is Alyssa's 7th B-day.:bounce:

HI Cassie,

Please post us on the May 25 4night Wonder cruise. This is our first cruise ever and I will be travelling with DH and DS10 and DD5. I can't wait! Thx!

Myself, DH, DS (5 and 1) and DD (4 and 3). Magic 7day Eastern Carib. Nov. 1, 2003.

Thanks so much!!

Been posting, but forgot to add our names to the list!
Crusnprincesses AKA the Yummy Mummys...the best friends'cruise
dd's 7 & 9

Please add another one to the list for me - DCL cruise #8!

February 19, 2004 - 3-day Wonder.

Thank you!

Shari

add me too for cruise #4 February 19, 2004 - 3-day Wonder.
Crusing w/ the same crew and same staterooms ( #6640 & #6642) , father, sister, niece (6) & nephew (9).
Shari - see ya on board (if not before)
Thank you
Bari

April 29, 2004 3 day Wonder!!!

Add Me, DH, DD's 5 & 9(turning 10 on our last day of cruise!) and MIL & FIL to the list. This is both DD's and inlaws first cruise.

Thanks!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

ADD US TOO - MAGIC 6/14/03!

Me, DH, DD 12, and DS 7. Our first ever cruise. CAN'T WAIT!!! :D

Please add our family of 5 to July 19, 2003 (western) cruise list.

thanks....

We are sailing on March 2 Wonder 4 day, with our 5 kids! Can you add us to the list? Thanks!

Add us too. Me, DD, DGS(8) are all excitingly looking forward to this 7 day cruise

The day after getting off the SS Member Cruise (DVC - Wonder) I booked Disney cruise #5 (overall cruise #11) on the Magic - 11/8/03 Western Carib. I'll be cruising with a girlfriend who's accompanied me on 2 of the earlier Magic cruises, and we're in an oceanview stateroom #2098 (not that I'm expecting y'all to send gifts, flowers, & champagne, or anything <g>).

Count me in... 4 day wonder cruise, March 2, 2003!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!