Booked Deck 2 Cabin - when will we be reassigned?

Seems most of the deck 2

just moved again today. I’m on my way to the ship now. Was deck 2 forward, moved us to deck 2 mid. Now deck 6 aft. And now we have a veranda.
Out of curiousity which cruise are you on?

Sounds like they are on the EBTA.
That's what I figured it out also from their other post. Following this up as it happens we'll be on the following cruise on the Magic.

Wondering if they will continue their “all hands on PCR tests” policy.

That's what I figured it out also from their other post. Following this up as it happens we'll be on the following cruise on the Magic.

All hands on PCR? What is that?

DCL has been doing antigen tests for the past few weeks except for this cruise. I assume that is due to the length of the transatlantic cruise as well as the number of sea days involved/distance to land if there was a medical emergency. What does it say for testing for European cruises? That would tell you if it's antigen or PCR for the first Magic cruise following the transatlantic.

We are sailing in the beginning of June and we were moved from deck 2 about 3 weeks ago. Sailing on the dream.

All hands on PCR? What is that?
A pun on “all hands of deck”. Sorry it was so bad I had to explain!

DCL has been doing antigen tests for the past few weeks except for this cruise. I assume that is due to the length of the transatlantic cruise as well as the number of sea days involved/distance to land if there was a medical emergency. What does it say for testing for European cruises? That would tell you if it's antigen or PCR for the first Magic cruise following the transatlantic.
That's what we were thinking.
Another option could be that Disney plans on doing PCR tests while in Europe and were just trying to “test things out” while in Miami. It wouldn't be the first time they use the EBTA to perform “test and adjust”.

I wouldn't be happy about that, I have issues with motion sickness. 🤞 we don't get moved.
Same! I didn't understand why they would even let us book deck 2.....My first cruise so we will see how I do with motion sickness, but I normally struggle in cars and planes.

Same! I didn't understand why they would even let us book deck 2.....My first cruise so we will see how I do with motion sickness, but I normally struggle in cars and planes.
I hope you do all right in the room.

Get some ginger candy. I always use bonine and seabands and still feel quesy at times. Last 2 cruises we did I still used the bonine and seabands, but would also suck on a piece of ginger candy several times each day. I never felt quesy and we even sailed through 2 storms with the ship rocking pretty bad. I order ginger candy from Amazon, lots of different ones. I like TummyDrop brand.

We are on the May 30 Alaska cruise on the Wonder. We booked an OGT room and got a deck 2 aft room assignment this week.

I wonder if different ships are using different decks. We are deck 2 on the Wonder in early June and our room has not been moved.

I have motion sickness in cars and planes also but the cruise is OK. I only get sick when the boat is really rocking and everyone else is feeling queasy which doesn't happen very often. I always stay in forward cabins on the ships and have been fine. Don't stress about it. The first night gets rocky going through the jet stream but after that it is usually good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter