Boo Bash tickets at gate?

jbrinkm

Mouseketeer
Has anyone noticed if tickets to Boo Bash are available for sale at the gate? I'd love to call an audible on our MK day, which is also a Boo Bash day, depending on how much we were able to do, how tired we are, etc...

If they are, is there any discount for last minute purchases? If not, where are the tickets from cancellations going? Are they released back into the online pool? (Our date is sold out...)

where are the tickets from cancellations going?
Technically the tickets are non-refundable. On occasion WDW may refund based on individual circumstances. In that case, I presume the ticket(s) could be resold by WDW.

On the first night, there were signs that tickets were available even though the event was "sold out". I'd imagine there's a bit of a reserve. We'll see this coming Tuesday if there are more last minute tickets available.

Arent day off usually more? following this thread.. If anyone notices please post here... I am looking for tix on the 24th.

WDW is letting people change their ticket date, they just say wait until the ticket date has passed and then they can make changes (guest pays any increase in ticket price for new date). So I imagine there will be unused tickets for each date. How many and how quickly they get bought up is another question.

Does anyone know starting st what time and where to try and get day off?

Does anyone know starting st what time and where to try and get day off?
Just a note for clarification:

You are asking about what is called "day of" tickets.
(The act of buying tickets on the actual day of the event.)

"Day OFF" is something entirely different.
(An example would be: taking a "day off" and not going into a park.)

WDW is letting people change their ticket date, they just say wait until the ticket date has passed and then they can make changes (guest pays any increase in ticket price for new date). So I imagine there will be unused tickets for each date. How many and how quickly they get bought up is another question.
If they aren't allowing a change until after the ticket date has passed -- those unused tickets will never make it back into circulation for the original date.

Just a note for clarification:

You are asking about what is called "day of" tickets.
(The act of buying tickets on the actual day of the event.)

"Day OFF" is something entirely different.
(An example would be: taking a "day off" and not going into a park.)
Correct sorry I meant day of,. If they put tickets back in ciruclation for that day, what time and where excately can I ask? the morning of? where, I am not familiar with will call at MK.. I edited above to clarify. thx

Correct sorry I meant day of,. If they put tickets back in ciruclation for that day, what time and where excately can I ask? the morning of? where, I am not familiar with will call at MK.. I edited above to clarify. thx
You could go to any ticket booth, Guest Relations, or Will Call booth.
(Some of which can be found inside the parks, outside all of the park gates, at Disney Springs, and at TTC.)
Tickets are not physically "stored" anywhere.
They can be instantly printed (if you want physical plastic tickets) at any of the locations I mentioned (and at WDW resort Concierge desks.)

As to what time...
I assume anytime any of those spots were open the day-of.

You could go to any ticket booth, Guest Relations, or Will Call booth.
(Some of which can be found inside the parks, outside all of the park gates, at Disney Springs, and at TTC.)
Tickets are not physically "stored" anywhere.
They can be instantly printed (if you want physical plastic tickets) at any of the locations I mentioned (and at WDW resort Concierge desks.)

As to what time...
I assume anytime any of those spots were open the day-of.
Would a Resort Desk be able to help too?

We went on Tuesday the 24th and it was miserable with the rain. We went down to our hotel lobby the next day and spoke with a cast member there. We were refunded half of the cost of our tickets, which was far more than we expected.
So we decided to do the Friday Boo Bash but saw it was sold out online. We were told that we could go to guest relations in any park and they could see if they have tickets for sale there that people may have cancelled from. Sure enough, they did.

Interestingly, the CM there said that they are not turning people away from guest services who want to buy a ticket, and if they want one, they will sell them one. Hard to believe, but while we entering the Boo Bash, there was a long line of people in the guest services line, all dressed up in costumes, purchasing tickets at the gate. From what I saw, they were all successful.

We went on Tuesday the 24th and it was miserable with the rain. We went down to our hotel lobby the next day and spoke with a cast member there. We were refunded half of the cost of our tickets, which was far more than we expected.
So we decided to do the Friday Boo Bash but saw it was sold out online. We were told that we could go to guest relations in any park and they could see if they have tickets for sale there that people may have cancelled from. Sure enough, they did.

Interestingly, the CM there said that they are not turning people away from guest services who want to buy a ticket, and if they want one, they will sell them one. Hard to believe, but while we entering the Boo Bash, there was a long line of people in the guest services line, all dressed up in costumes, purchasing tickets at the gate. From what I saw, they were all successful.
Good to know there may still be tickets to purchase at the gate. People dressed up on Guest Relations line are most likely not buying tickets but are people who bought discounted tickets and now getting their 'Will Call' tickets confirmed and activated at GS. WDW wants to make sure they're AP or DVC before letting them save $10 off $150+ tickets lol.

Good to know there may still be tickets to purchase at the gate. People dressed up on Guest Relations line are most likely not buying tickets but are people who bought discounted tickets and now getting their 'Will Call' tickets confirmed and activated at GS. WDW wants to make sure they're AP or DVC before letting them save $10 off $150+ tickets lol.

Good point. I thought about the will call tickets later. I can’t imagine people would show up in costumes not knowing if they’ll even get in. At least I hope that’s the case & they Disney management hasn’t issued a “sell to anyone who asks” policy to a limited admission event.

Does this need to be done the day of, or can it be done days before the party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter