Bonnet Creek condos?

DreamingoftheCastle

Earning My Ears
I was researching Bonnet Creek condos on a rental site, and see a difference in prices. Why are some 3 bedroom condos that sleep 10 $320 and others over $500? The photos don’t look all that different. Is it location?

Because they are condos rented via individuals who can ask whatever price they want.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek are the condos you are referencing. On the same property is Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek, the hotel.

Because they are condos rented via individuals who can ask whatever price they want.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek are the condos you are referencing. On the same property is Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek, the hotel.

Some owners will value their building, floor, view (lake or fireworks are nice), time of year ... and want more money.

I was researching Bonnet Creek condos on a rental site, and see a difference in prices. Why are some 3 bedroom condos that sleep 10 $320 and others over $500? The photos don’t look all that different. Is it location?

Some renters are hoping some person will come along and not do any shopping or research and pay whatever they ask.

Some renters don't do any research and put up a number not know what the market rate is.

The reality is that rooms at WBC there are no view categories and units are assigned on a pretty random basis. You can book a presidential room or a deluxe room, but neither will guarantee you a fireworks view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter