Boma Eggs at Breakfast

Maleficent Dragon

Member Since 2004; lost previous login.
If we eat at Boma for breakfast (which we have many times) and ask for fresh eggs to be used for our omelet, will they fulfill that request? (instead of their orange egg mix)

They probably would, if they do actually have any.

In large-volume restaurants which routinely use the pasteurized liquid egg product, it is possible they do not even keep them. Fragility, labor-intensive use, and much shorter shelf life on actual in-shell eggs may not be something they deal with if their menu doesn't demand them for some particular reason. But if they have any, they should be able to manage it if you're willing to wait for the favor.

They probably would, if they do actually have any.

In large-volume restaurants which routinely use the pasteurized liquid egg product, it is possible they do not even keep them. Fragility, labor-intensive use, and much shorter shelf life on actual in-shell eggs may not be something they deal with if their menu doesn't demand them for some particular reason. But if they have any, they should be able to manage it if you're willing to wait for the favor.

I didn't think about the fact that the eggs may not be on-hand. I love their omelets, but pasteurized eggs give me a horrible headache. When I make buttercream, I can only use fresh egg whites for the same reason. I will ask...if not, I will have to keep my Ibuprofen handy because I cannot pass on them. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter