Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Phoebe must have PTSD.
Who else thinks there will be a new Hector? Did you hear Taylor say, "What happened to his face?"

I thought I read that Taylor was leaving the show again???? Is she?

JadenLayne said:
I thought I read that Taylor was leaving the show again???? Is she?

Is she? Maybe she will return with even BIGGER lips/chest in a couple years! :rotfl:

beattyfamily said:
I think she went back to NY with her mom?? :confused3

YES, and Katelyn was her name. Katelyn, Amber, CJ, and Rick all went POOF. That entire generation is gone! Would love for Amber, Rick, and CJ to return.

The Phoebe visions are REALLY creepy. :scared1:

I missed today and probably tomorrow too... boy that is weird with Phoebe.

Ok, I know this is for the Bold and The Beautiful, but I couldnt find one for Young and Restless (is there one??) but I really need to vent!! Did you watch the Memorial for John Abbott today?? I still have the very end to watch, but as of where I am, Gloria still had not gotten to the church yet, and the service was nearly over. I knew Jack was up to something the night before!!! What did he do, change the time of the service and not tell Gloria?? I am sorry, even given the way he feels about her, Ashley too, knowing that their father loved her, I think that is just plain tacky!!!! I see major fireworks ahead between Jack, Ashley & Gloria!!!

momlvsdsny said:
Ok, I know this is for the Bold and The Beautiful, but I couldnt find one for Young and Restless (is there one??) but I really need to vent!! Did you watch the Memorial for John Abbott today?? I still have the very end to watch, but as of where I am, Gloria still had not gotten to the church yet, and the service was nearly over. I knew Jack was up to something the night before!!! What did he do, change the time of the service and not tell Gloria?? I am sorry, even given the way he feels about her, Ashley too, knowing that their father loved her, I think that is just plain tacky!!!! I see major fireworks ahead between Jack, Ashley & Gloria!!!

Y&R Thread

Come join us over there too!

Haven't watched much this week but who thinks Hector will use his blindness to keep Taylor (the wax museum) close??????? It is your classic soap story... I am blind/handicap and use it for my advantage then a miracle happens and I can see or walk and I "pretend" not to be able to so I can get the girl :happytv: I hope not.... I like the Taylor/Thorne storyline better.

Another classic storyline rich girl/boy from the wrong side of the track hate each other then *PUFF* they are in love and the family is against it... you can see that one coming a mile away with Phoebe. I can already see Grandma Steph's head spinning. :rotfl2:

Any spoilers out there. :stir:

Ok, I am catching up with my tivo. Yesterday, when Taylor brought Hector to her house, and he was telling her Katelyn offered to bring him to New York with her, Hector said she was entitled to her own life, Jimmy too. Taylor said yes, but they are your children. Ok, I missed something somewhere. Who is Jimmy and where did he come from? I admit around the time Katelyn left etc, I wasnt watching as much, but I dont remember a Jimmy??

Spoiler below:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
I just read that because of the Ridge/Brooke kiss, Nick sleeps with Bridget!! That's just totally rediculous, IMHO!

whats up with the Shady Marlin website. Is the feed dead? Or have they moved the spoiler thread to where you have to log in to see it?

HOGFAN said:
whats up with the Shady Marlin website. Is the feed dead? Or have they moved the spoiler thread to where you have to log in to see it?

I know. I haven't been able to see it either and I even tried to make an account/register and it wouldn't let me.

I'm so bummed! :(

Just my thoughts for today...

Felicia should have worn a sarong or something a little more covering... her body isn't that bad but I would have liked to see a little less of it. :teeth:

The new gardener is creepy.... he is definately up to no good. :smooth:

And I about lost it when Phoebe said the Hiltons live next door :rotfl2:

Haha, I thought the same thing about Felicia!!! And, was it me, but was her "scar" suprisingly NOT present???

Major Bridget Spoiler!! Highlight below if you want to know:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
This week, a guilt-ridden Nick can't withhold the truth from Brooke any longer: He got her daughter Bridget pregnant. "Nick is not someone who feels comfortable living with such a secret, and he knows he's done something Brooke would want to know about," explains Bell. "Plus, he truly wants to be a part of his child's life."

Nick keeps getting interrupted; therefore, he decides to take Brooke out to sea on his boat. "He wants her undivided attention as well as complete privacy," says Bell. "He wants to be able to explain himself without her running away." However, Brooke mistakes the outing for a romantic moonlight ride. "She doesn't suspect anything negative," notes Bell.

Meanwhile, Bridget's doctor suspects her pregnancy could be farther along than previously calculated. "She took the home pregnancy test immediately after having sex with Dante and sometimes the results aren't 100 percent correct," says Bell. "She was following her heart when she jumped to the conclusion that Nick was the father. The news is a curve ball."

Yep, that's right: An ultrasound proves that Dante is the dad. Bridget frantically tries to call Nick to stop him from confessing to Brooke but reaches his voice mail.

At sea, Nick tells Brooke that he and Bridget had a one night stand and now she's pregnant. Brooke is devastated. "What Brooke respected the most about Nick was his loyalty, and she believed that she had found a man who would never betray her the way her father and Ridge have," Bell points out. "So this is a huge disappointment and shock to her."

Brooke responds by pushing her cheating husband overboard! "At this moment, I felt Brooke had to do something significant because she's a take-charge woman." chuckles Bell. "So there's a shove and Nick goes into the water." Brooke tosses her husband a life raft and takes off in the boat. "She doesn't want him dead, she just wants him to be potential shark bait," explains Bell.

Upon reaching land, Brooke starts seaching for Ridge who has just returned from a European business trip. Donna has decided that this will be the night she and Ridge will sleep together, so the race is on. "Everything is topsy-turvy now," smiles Bell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter