• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

Popular B&B Star Crosses Over to Y&R!

You want yummy soap scoopaliciousness? This just in...

The Bold and the Beautiful star Adrienne Frantz is reprising her popular character, Amber Moore.

That alone would be great news, but here's the really exciting part: This time, Frantz will be playing Amber over on B&B's sister soap, The Young and the Restless!

The Daytime Emmy winner -- who took a break from the suds to focus on her music -- will start working at Y&R on October 17. She first airs on November 29.

As of this Soaps News posting on Wednesday night, Y&R had not yet released any details on the length of Frantz's stay or her storyline.

However, I'm willing to wager that Amber's appearance in Genoa City has something to do with the evil Sheila Carter's return. Amber and Sheila are ex-friends who became mortal enemies on B&B.

Oh that is gooooood!!!!!!!!! I really liked Amber.

Here's some spoilers:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
' Here's the big one - Brooke & Ridge reunite, Brooke dumps Nick for good.

Also: Taylor is found Not Guilty at the trial: she and Thorne celebrate by making love.

Nick will become the new owner of Forrester Creations.
The Forresters + Brooke will break away and establish a new Fashion House.

Casting news: Ben Hogestyn(Harry) is dumped to recurring status

you know, Im getting to the point where I dont care who Brooke is with. She just seems to flit from one to the next anyway. :confused3

I agree... I almost wish both guys would dump her. :rotfl:

I don't know if I posted this in the past but they do give Forrester Creations to to Nick and then Brooke goes with the Forresters and they open their own Fashion House!

Now I just read this:

Remember when Clarke Garrison was still a worldwide renown designer - for some time even working for two rivaling fashion companies?
Time hasn't been kind to Clarke but all this is going to change NOW. Mr. Garrison has a huge career move ahead of himself when he becomes HEAD DESIGNER at Forrester Creations the week of November 27!

Meanwhile, war-proven Forrester matriarch Stephanie has problems of her own: To control her temper she enters counselling with Taylor. That's when deeply buried secrets will come to light.

Jackie Spoiler. Highlight below if you want to know:
''
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
It will be revealed that she took money for love services!

Oh my.... :rolleyes1

Okay does anyone else care who Brooke or Taylor is with???? Are there only 3 men to pick from? :rotfl:

Oh my.... :rolleyes1

Okay does anyone else care who Brooke or Taylor is with???? Are there only 3 men to pick from? :rotfl:

Yep, only about 3! And no, I really don't care or notice who they are with now! All somewhat a blur.

Can someone refresh my memory about Stephanie and Forrester Creations? A couple months back we found out it was in her name and she was the owner I believe? Kay Chancellor was in this storyline I think. Did her dad leave it to her? The dad who is now despised? I must not have been watching during that period very well, as I don't recall these details. That would not make sense with the current storyline though. :confused3

I saw that coming, but how horrible!!!! Does anyone know what happens with Alexandria???

I saw that coming, but how horrible!!!! Does anyone know what happens with Alexandria???

That was a shocker! I haven't read anything on this one yet.

I'm guessing and hoping one of them was just dreaming because for one, Taylor isn't suppose to be driving due to the DUI so that seemed odd and two, I just can't imagine they'd have Taylor run over 2 people in a row; a mother and then her daughter. Just doesn't seem possible.

Can't wait to see what happens Monday. I'll post if I get any scoop.

That was a shocker! I haven't read anything on this one yet.

I'm guessing and hoping one of them was just dreaming because for one, Taylor isn't suppose to be driving due to the DUI so that seemed odd and two, I just can't imagine they'd have Taylor run over 2 people in a row; a mother and then her daughter. Just doesn't seem possible.

Can't wait to see what happens Monday. I'll post if I get any scoop.

I also thought that it may be one of their dreams. I hope so! How awful! Please do post if you get the scoop!

I was thinking of you guys when that happened... I also wonder if at the last minute Thorne runs and gets her. If it's not a dream... that is my first hope.

And also Stpeh.... I know she can be a witch (b) but that was just beyond cruel what she did to Jackie.

That is really sad... she seemed so full of life. :sad1:

WHAT?? I didn't even know she was sick. :( That is just so sad. :sad1: I'm going to miss her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter