BOG reservations

Disney Bubble Lover

Earning My Ears
We have a package booked that includes the quick service dining plan. I just tried to book a lunch reservation at BOG and there was a message stating quick service credits were not accepted for this meal and I was prompted for a credit card to hold the reservation. I do not recall this happening in the past. Is this new or a system glitch? Thanks for your help!

We have a package booked that includes the quick service dining plan. I just tried to book a lunch reservation at BOG and there was a message stating quick service credits were not accepted for this meal and I was prompted for a credit card to hold the reservation. I do not recall this happening in the past. Is this new or a system glitch? Thanks for your help!

Even with the dining plan, you have to provide a credit card for all ADRs. This is so they can charge you the cancellation fee if you don't show up.

...and they definitely accept QS credits for lunch and breakfast. I noticed the same thing but they accepted them. I also recommend pre-ordering your meals via the app/website. The other line gets very long at times. We noticed this long line the other day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter