BoG PPO reservation question

TJDisneymama

DIS Veteran
I've never had breakfast at BoG so I don't even know what the procedure is as far as being seated or how/when they bring you your food. But I will explain my scenario: there will be 2 of us. at 3 months out I've decided I *MUST* get an 8:05 a.m. breakfast at BoG (on a 9:00 a.m. opening day) and then ride Peter Pan and Pooh as soon as we are able without using FPS, with no wait (hopefully starting a few minutes before 9:00 a.m.). Of course I am not able to get a 8:05 ADR for 2 at this point. I was however, able to get one for 1 at 8:05, and 1 at 8:25. Is this workable? WIll they let both of us back there in time for the 8:05 ADR? (DD is only 9 so I can't just send her along by herself to meet me, lol). We will preorder our food, and I assume we can just both go in and get a table for 2? (when you preorder, what do you do when you get there - do you check in on a computer or something?) Can she check in earlier than her 8:25 res and will they bring her food earlier, or will she actually have to wait until 8:25? It's not a huge deal either way, I'm just curious about the logistics since i've never done breakfast here.

Everyone is let in at 8 now w the opening show at the castle

Also, often ppo is sometimes impacted if they change the park hours to an 8 vs 9 am opening, so watch for change in hours

You still have time for times to open. I would keep checking for a time for 2 or closer together

I'm not sure I would pre order. I would plan on showing up together and grovel

Everyone is let in at 8 now w the opening show at the castleel

i know we'll get into the MK at 8:00, I meant when they let us back into Fantasyland to go to BoG, will they let us both go back to BoG in time for 8:05 even though her res. isn't until 8:25

Yes, they'll let you both back at the same time. We've gone in at 7:45 with an 8:25 reservation (for the entire party) and been 5th in line to get in the restaurant at 8. No reserved seating - just find your own table for 2. Pre-order, enjoy your breakfast, and be outside by 8:40 and you should be good to ride early. Just remember it's not guaranteed. One day they were filming in Fantasyland and we couldn't ride anything there early.

Yes, they'll let you both back at the same time. We've gone in at 7:45 with an 8:25 reservation (for the entire party) and been 5th in line to get in the restaurant at 8. No reserved seating - just find your own table for 2. Pre-order, enjoy your breakfast, and be outside by 8:40 and you should be good to ride early. Just remember it's not guaranteed. One day they were filming in Fantasyland and we couldn't ride anything there early.

I actually ended up finding an opening for 2 for 8:15, so I took it. Ill still look for an 8:05.

Did they let you in at 8:00 or actually hold you back until your ADR of 8:25? what about if you preorder? Id like to do the preorder just to see how it works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter