BOG Advice Needed

Siobhanfelser

Earning My Ears
:cheer2:I arrive in WDW Tues Aug 27th and plan to head to the MK after check in and eat lunch at BOG. I will be with my DH and 2 DD (4 & 6) :) Is there any way to avoid the horrible line or make lunch reservations? We will probably not get there til 12:30 ish or 1 pm and will probably be hungry from traveling!. Any advice is appreciated. We were unable to book a ADR for dinner at BOG.

princess:

BOG is CS at lunch, so no ADRs are possible. There are apparently plans in the works to use a feature on MDE to place your orders in advance of your arrival at the restaurant at lunch time- here's a link to the current thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3149450
The line ups are not really horrible. They may look long, but generally move very quickly. Many people report that from the time you get to the bridge until you are actually finished ordering and entering the dining rooms it has only taken 20-30 minutes at most. I've also seen reports of much shorter lines than expected. I believe they stop serving lunch at 2:30.

BOG is CS at lunch, so no ADRs are possible. There are apparently plans in the works to use a feature on MDE to place your orders in advance of your arrival at the restaurant at lunch time- here's a link to the current thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3149450
The line ups are not really horrible. They may look long, but generally move very quickly. Many people report that from the time you get to the bridge until you are actually finished ordering and entering the dining rooms it has only taken 20-30 minutes at most. I've also seen reports of much shorter lines than expected. I believe they stop serving lunch at 2:30.

I agree! We visited BOG last week and the line looked really long but it moved quickly. I think we were in line for about 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter