Bob's video in the parks rocks!

As soon as that "annoying" music started playing I bust out laughing!! My poor hubby thought I was nuts!!! :lmao:
So great!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl: :dance3: Thanks for the great video!

lucky for you the stormtroopers didn't have real weapons or else bawb would have been shot ;-) Of course he would have had the lightsaber to defend himself!

We just got back from our first Star Wars day ever. I loved the Storm Troopers on the roof at the entrance (my hi-lite). DS (16 and disneydude91) absolutely loved the parade and got some great pics (his hi-lite). We got some cool memorabilia at Jabbas Hut.

However, I must thank you Bawb for being such a great role model. :rotfl: As we were exiting Jabbas Hut we passed two Storm Troopers and DS decides to give one of them a little tap on the back. Sure enough he turns around and I swear if that weapon (I have no idea what it's called) was real he would have blasted my DS right then and there! :lmao:

By the way, do you know how difficult it is to drive and not watch the video of you and "Kart Kam" at MGM while I was doing 70 heading SE on the 10 all the while DS is laughing like crazy and I just hear this wacky music and know it must be something really good and have to wait till we get to our destination before I can finally see it? IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Thanks for all the fun and great tips!:thumbsup2
Shannon

We just got back from our first Star Wars day ever. I loved the Storm Troopers on the roof at the entrance (my hi-lite). DS (16 and disneydude91) absolutely loved the parade and got some great pics (his hi-lite). We got some cool memorabilia at Jabbas Hut.

However, I must thank you Bawb for being such a great role model. :rotfl: As we were exiting Jabbas Hut we passed two Storm Troopers and DS decides to give one of them a little tap on the back. Sure enough he turns around and I swear if that weapon (I have no idea what it's called) was real he would have blasted my DS right then and there! :lmao:

By the way, do you know how difficult it is to drive and not watch the video of you and "Kart Kam" at MGM while I was doing 70 heading SE on the 10 all the while DS is laughing like crazy and I just hear this wacky music and know it must be something really good and have to wait till we get to our destination before I can finally see it? IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Thanks for all the fun and great tips!:thumbsup2
Shannon

Yeah, I was there last weekend, and I loved the stormtroopers at the entrance.

the second i saw the kaht i started busting out laughing, then the boot i was laughing so hard i was CRYING.. literally crying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter