Bob's Trip Report! Day Two

was suncream essential???? Like was it really hot and sunny, just hoping that weather will continue when we go in 2 weeks, maybe not so hot though!

I burn in normal British summers, so I would have to say it was an essential, yes. It wasn't too hot though, there was a lovely cold breeze!

Bob xoxoxox

Sounds like another fantastic day!! Lovely weather too. Brilliant photos too. I have to admit that the villains float is my fave too. I LOVE it. I watched the parade twice just so i could get more pics of it and i was so chuffed that i managed to be at the stop point for it the 2nd time and it was amazing- i was just about to carry on snapping away and my card was full, i've never changed it so fast in my life LMAO. Got some cool pics tho and posing ones! I love the guys that walk infront of the float too in the flame costumes.

Ashleigh x

Sounds like another fantastic day!! Lovely weather too. Brilliant photos too. I have to admit that the villains float is my fave too. I LOVE it. I watched the parade twice just so i could get more pics of it and i was so chuffed that i managed to be at the stop point for it the 2nd time and it was amazing- i was just about to carry on snapping away and my card was full, i've never changed it so fast in my life LMAO. Got some cool pics tho and posing ones! I love the guys that walk infront of the float too in the flame costumes.

Ashleigh x

I liked them too! I think it injected a nice bit of colour onto the float.... :)

Bob xoxox

Another great day with fab photos:thumbsup2 off to read the restaurant reviews:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Love your photos especially the one of Mian Street and the Castle, I love the feeling when you first arrive and see this view,gives me goose bumps:goodvibes . Really enjoying your TR.

:thumbsup2 Love your photos especially the one of Mian Street and the Castle, I love the feeling when you first arrive and see this view,gives me goose bumps:goodvibes . Really enjoying your TR.

Awww.... Thanks love!

Bob xoxoxo

Nice report Bob. Looking forward to the next pics installment. its getting me excited for my trip next week.

Brilliant day two report and love your pictures - off to read day three and catch up with food reports!

I love looking at your photos, they are superb!!:thumbsup2 thanks for sharing!

WOW! There doesn't seem to be many people around you during the parade. Was it generally quite when you were there Bob?

WOW! There doesn't seem to be many people around you during the parade. Was it generally quite when you were there Bob?

It was a very quiet time of year to go..... Longest queue was 20mins for BTM...

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!