Bob's Trip Report- Day Five

Loved your trip reports, looks like you had a brill time. You've influenced me into finally starting mine now.

Im already re-living my disney moments through your pics, we sitted in the seats next to you at the back when we went Cafe Mickey's.

I definately agree with you about their Garlic Bread, it's gorgeous

If only we'd been there at the same time- We probably would have bumped into each other at every meal!

Bob xoxox

Awwwww shame its over! Fantastic report though, i've really enjoyed reading it and it sounds like you's both had a brilliant time and with some really cool photos too.
Cant believe those 2 women though for the coach being so late!

Ashleigh x

I can't believe them two ladies, did you ever find out why they was late?

Great report though, im off to check your dining reviews now :)

Awwwww shame its over! Fantastic report though, i've really enjoyed reading it and it sounds like you's both had a brilliant time and with some really cool photos too.
Cant believe those 2 women though for the coach being so late!

Ashleigh x

Believe me, nobody could believe them!!! :headache:

I can't believe them two ladies, did you ever find out why they was late?

Great report though, im off to check your dining reviews now :)

Nope, never. Although one of them decided to knit the grumpy coach driver a lemon yellow scarf to say sorry.... His face was a treat! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Like I say, our coach driver was a really grumpy guy, but in a funny way.... His face when he saw the lemon yellow knitting wool though.... I was struggling to not laugh really loudly.... I thought Robert was going to burst!

Bob xoxoxox

I've really enjoyed your reports Bob. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Now I must read your Dining Reviews :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter