Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!

I love the Muppets :D

1099_zps8a997972.jpg

1100_zpsf1d4c35d.jpg

and Hailey loves ........

1101_zps137a2105.jpg

then we saw the fountain and H decided she was ready to go in to Muppet vision 3D

1103_zps1b8dc922.jpg

awe Sweetums!!!

1104_zpse35c5988.jpg

1105_zps518c95c7.jpg

1106_zps0df4f953.jpg

and then I saw one of the coolest not so secret things in DHS,now I know what ure thinking you're gonna look at this and think huh how is that so cool.....

1107_zps4f504e82.jpg

well it is to me but thats because it's just A NET FULL OF JELLO but it's a tribute to my fave mouseketeer ever!!!! ANNETTE FUNNICELLO love love love her!!!!

Oh and also it was very crowded n we were kinda shoved in but,I've heard somewhere theres a key under a mat can someone please tell me exactly where? Is it in the building outside the building? in the theatre? in the holding room?I wanna get a pic next time so plz fabulous ppl of the magic tell me where to go LOL well not that kind of tell me where to go u sillys!!!!

and then the 3 of us got our glasses ready,3???? WEll obviously Duffy needed a pair right? Right!!!

1109_zpsb713f0d2.jpg

1112_zps71d065d8.jpg

1113_zps480bf50d.jpg

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA

1120_zps880572f7.jpg

forgive but this pic never turns out nomatter how many times I try

1121_zps2c4e21fb.jpg

I had to get this pic since I was wearing a pink miss piggy shirt

1123_zpsd4a9eb5b.jpg

and even though it was extreemely sunny we saw snow

1127_zps7dd7caad.jpg

Hailey felt much better,she was herself again so she was ready to do something we'd talked about for a long time but she wasn't big enough for until now

1128_zpse603dbbc.jpg

STAR TOURS!!!!

1130_zpsfb889865.jpg

1131_zps44ffecec.jpg

1133_zpsd44384ad.jpg

1134_zpsb42ed265.jpg

I love the glasses here's the "cool"pic

1135_zps8358b427.jpg

1136_zps607a8050.jpg

I think I did star tours when I was younger but it was hailey's first time and we loved it,then I was texting with my special guest COURTNEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!! or as Hailey says "cotney" we made a plan to meet by the hat but once I got close to that area it was being sectioned off for the parade so i thought she wouldnt be able to get to me and we changed the plan to I'd just walk to the front of the park n meet her by Oscar,I saw her from far away and as I watched her coming into the park I was so excited but i didnt wanna run at her n hug her like a crazy person,plus she had a friend with her and i'm kinda shy around ppl I dont know at all
(sometimes ppl think i'm stuck up because of my shyness,but once u know me I'm totally not shy whatsoever lol)

Courtney led us to TOT and was explaining the ride to us,I was surprised that she actually got Hailey excited about it,H is quite a little daredevil but when we watched TOT on youtube she didnt like the looks of it.I took this pic on the way

1138_zps8387b195.jpg

and then this

1141_zpsa05dd9ad.jpg

1142_zps9c21c03b.jpg

and here is my Courtney/TOT collage

TOT_zps2eb69391.jpg

OMG!!!! AGHHH!!!! I totally forgot a photopass guy took pics of Hailey on a speeder,this is when I knew she felt good because she told me she wanted to sit on that thingy LOL

22ec9bef-7ad1-43e5-a9a4-a0de010a0e94_zpsc15f0b0f.jpg

51a0ec4f-1794-432f-b154-a0de0109ec57_zps7cfc4de3.jpg

It was nice to meet Courtney and hailey really took a liking to her,and she was great with her THANKYOU COTNEY!!!! As a mom I love when people take the time to talk to my kids and make them feel comfortable and like what they have to say matters too!! So that was nice. Our next mission was supposed to be TSM but h changed her mind last minute,anyway we said our goodbyes to courtney and her friend and went off strolling again.

Love the muppets pics, I love that show and the muppets in general! Sounds like you guys are having a blast!

I <3 the Muppets! We just watched that movie again Saturday, as a matter of fact! :thumbsup2

What a great idea to get your picture taken with at Hollywood Tower Bellhop! He looks positively evil standing next to your little ray of sunshine, Hailey! :lmao:

1136_zps607a8050.jpg

For our family...this dump shop is as much of a "headliner" attraction as Star Tours and Toy Story Mania...not even kidding! :upsidedow

I <3 the Muppets! We just watched that movie again Saturday, as a matter of fact! :thumbsup2

What a great idea to get your picture taken with at Hollywood Tower Bellhop! He looks positively evil standing next to your little ray of sunshine, Hailey! :lmao:

I'd be willing to put money down that my little ray of sunshine can do more damage than that bellhop LOL,she looks cute but she's hardwork!!! mind you so totally worth every bit of it!

1136_zps607a8050.jpg

For our family...this dump shop is as much of a "headliner" attraction as Star Tours and Toy Story Mania...not even kidding! :upsidedow

I love it and i've already staked out the "Polly pockets" for Hailey for next Christmas so when I go to WDW next They are on my shopping list!!!

Oh my goodness in the past little while I have been everywhere but here okay so Hailey had changed her mind from Toy Story Mania and now her plan was HISTK Playground so I thought sure Why not.

1148_zps7b4845c8.jpg

1149_zps8a8eadc0.jpg

this rope /net maze thingy was her fave part,I can't tell you how many times she zipped through there.HOORAY for feelin better!!!!

1151_zps71ba03df.jpg

haha she looks super tiny

1152_zps80e53141.jpg

and i feel super tiny

1153_zps562c9d20.jpg

1154_zps1531df1d.jpg

Hailey wasn't too sure about this part

1155_zpsbad05e18.jpg

here she goes again......

1157_zpsc8ab24d4.jpg

I like this pic

1162_zps8446b209.jpg

Oh here's a happy girl....yup she found water

1164_zpsa184a446.jpg

Here's my cute little bug on a big ugly bug

1165_zpsdbd06b1f.jpg

then Duffy wanted to go for a car ride

1166_zps3ef5d694.jpg

I was looking for something cold to drink but i didn't want a really sugary syrupy kind of thing and when I asked I was told sweet spells(where the slushies were the sugary sort that I so didn't want) I forget what i got instead,I think I might have went somewhere else n just got a coke,but H wanted a slush so ok.

took this pic to sho my brother the jack apples

1167_zps440cb966.jpg

then this one just because I can

1168_zps0bf74de3.jpg

OH MY !!!!

1169_zpscb362f49.jpg

Hailey's fave villain

1171_zps5e2d86ba.jpg

when she was smaller she went through an obsessive phase about puppies and loved watching the Dalmatians then after a while I had to ban it,I didn't realise how many times they call people idiots in it and I didn't want her to do the same.

then I found PURPLE cotton candy WHAT???? I have never seen this in all my life!Riley loves purple so i took a pic for her although u cant really tell it's purple :(

1173_zps15c47e15.jpg

i gotta say I was a little bummed out that I didn't see any COH (except one Courtney pointed out) and it wasn't my fave Paige turner :( so we just moved along.It was getting close to time for possibly the worst Disney dinner of my life,I think this and chefs de France are tied GROSS!!!!We headed out of the park to go find a bus to Old Key west,dinner tonight was at Olivia's

1175_zps1e5a0309.jpg

1176_zps45f4e8b2.jpg

oh so that's where my step Dad and hubby went golfing last time

1177_zps4524a045.jpg

it looks cute but looks are deceiving

1178_zpsad9be868.jpg

1179_zps1e762eaf.jpg

1180_zps19a54d2c.jpg

I had wanted to try Olivia's for a long time because of a few trs that mentioned it,and I'm glad I went to see n try it because of the fact that it was something new to us and I can cross it off my list but NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!! THe food in the next few pics looks good but I assure you it was hardly edible.

THe only thing I actually enjoyed food wise was the bread

1181_zps3ebb79d4.jpg

my salad was nasty I took 1 bite of it and could not take anymore,i won't go into detail because i don't want to induce vomitting

someone was hiding because she didn't want to eat her food either,and honestly I don't blame her

1183_zps5d82c2aa.jpg

H said I needed a pic of the minnie side too so eh what the heck

1184_zps5a9c222e.jpg

and more of the food I can't even think about let alone discuss because it was that bad

1185_zps1a38a311.jpg

OKay so I basically ate bread n tried a sample of salad and pastaour server asked if i wanted anything else but I couldn't be bothered to try plus he made me feel really uncomfortable he came to our table too many times and when he wasnt standing directly over my head he was 2 feet away glaring at me with this rediculous look,it was really creepy.I wasn't getting good vibes from him at all,he seemed like the kind of nerdy guy that never has a girlfriend because he comes on way too strong,and seriously creepy.So we left and were planning to go to Downtown Disney.......which brings me to yet another fantasticly happy story NOT .....okay so for those of you who haven't been there's a boat right outside Olivia's but it said it was a DVC boat on the sign n that was pretty much it no indication of what this DVC boat does or where it goes sooooo I went into olivia's and asked and explained i was trying to get to DTD,they didn't know.Then I went into the gift shop and asked......they didn't know.THen I went into the cute looking lobby........

1186_zps10d5e77d.jpg

and guess what? They didn't know.Then I walked outside and asked a luggage services guy......he didn't know
OMg I was getting irritated and as cute as this resort looks this is when I decided that i would never ever return Ever OMG I was starting to loath this place,it has to be the most unmagical undisney place I've ever been.Honestly my corner store back home is more Magical!!!FINALLY!!!!! I asked a security guard and he said he thought it should get me where i was going although he wasn't positive but at this point that was good enough for me n I was quite ready to leave old Key West for anywhere else in the world.OKay so i was in a funk after all that frustration that is until I saw that the Balloon was back at DTD YAYYYYYYY and it had a new design(which by now i'm sure you've all seen here on the magic)

1190_zps4cade870.jpg

anyways that made me happy again,it's the little things ( not that its really little but u get me)

1193_zps1282fd0c.jpg

1194_zpsbc93fd33.jpg

1195_zps436c3d0d.jpg

DTD was a zoo that night and I don't well in crowds like that,Hailey was so funny she was yelling at the crowd to please make way for the 2 person mickey bawoom parade LOL,we went into 1 store and only 1 store and then left I was never so relieved as this night to be back at PORS.I hate leaving Disney after having a bad day,and this being our last park day I was worried but it got better no worries.

In the last post I mentioned that things got better once back at the resort and call me cruel but it's because my kids and I saw a snake by the pool and we told my mom n she got all creeped out but it didnt end there the girls were taunting her about the snake once they realised it spooked her and the 3 of us found it hysterical.that made me laugh and cheer up real fast lol.Anyways since we had gone swimming so many of the nights and I didn't know what pics were from what night,i'm going to compile all the night time swimming pics into this section. Oh and you know those cool little glow cubes you can get in drinks? WEll if you have kids and wanna keep them occupied at the pool,I suggest buying n bringing glow cubes My kids had a blast tossing them into the water and going under to retrieve them.

008.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

031.jpg

037.jpg

Oh and a just quick note if you have more than one kid you might wanna set the glow cubes to different colours so it's easier to tell them apart.

039.jpg

Nov04PIX05.jpg

then after swimming we went to get some food and although I didn't get a pic there were a few times that we went to get the create your own pasta at the resort.It was sooooo good we always got fettucine alfredo with shrimp and shared it.Then we went back to the room For Duffy bedtime stories and fell asleep with broken hearts knowing we were leaving the next day :(

Ahhh I love the honey I shrunk the kids play area!
Even makes adults feel tiny :rotfl:

That underwater camera is awesome! The pics came out great!
May have to invest in one of those :thumbsup2

Ahhh I love the honey I shrunk the kids play area!
Even makes adults feel tiny :rotfl:

That underwater camera is awesome! The pics came out great!
May have to invest in one of those :thumbsup2

actually my underwater cam takes better pics than my other one when there are bright sunny days,but if anything moves at all it blurrs big time,its decent though especially since I only paid 20 bucks :) and it came with a micro SD card

UGH this the dreaded last day I found myself singing these lyrics...........sunday bloody sunday!!!! I got up early checked our baggage,went for breakfast

pics on the way

1196_zps831f2529.jpg

1197_zps0941afb4.jpg

1198_zps79703c8a.jpg

1199_zps1b73033f.jpg

1200_zps4220521d.jpg

1201_zps9d481367.jpg

n OMG could it be???YAY Jess n Diane again!!!!!So we sat with them until they had to go :( and once again what we thought were our final goodbyes.

1202_zps98bbf693.jpg

Then as promised I took the girls to the pool at Ol Man Island.

1203_zps8295fa2f.jpg

1204_zps5b59ce49.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter