Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!

cheekypoppins

DIS Veteran
WEll Everyone i'm back from my 6 nights in WDW and I will introduce the cast of this TR as they come into play.It begins actually 2 days before I leave with a note I wrote in my trip journal( I brought 2 books with me #1 my disney planning book and #2 my trip journal)

065_zpsfc4fb994.jpg

On the inside cover I wrote the park hours just incase

064_zps20bad2fc.jpg

Here is the note......so in exactly 2 days I will set foot in the most magical place on earth,In the meantime... while some of my friends are are in The Magic Kingdom at this very moment....I'm doin my stinkin laundry.UGH!!!Need to pack those last minute necessities,do my dishes,vacum and all that jazz(stuff I won't wanna do when I get home)
This will be my 10th trip to the world and I'm hoping it's a good one.This morning I called All Star Movies to talk to my friend and the Cm's name was "Pollyanna"so I had a mini freak out to her about how much I love that movie!!!"let's play the glad game"
here is the section of the resort my friend stayed in...

the mighty ducks building

After that I watched some youtube vids of Disney songs,then it hit me I needed to plan when I would go to wilderness lodge

and get zebra domes

( yeah that never happened)

So i called wilderness lodge to find out when and where I could get the zebra domes and this time the CM who answered my call was named "carrieAnne" HEY that's ME!!!!! so cool! Now my laundry is in the dryer and I have this on"The grand opening of walt Disney World Oct.29th 1971" love me some she Julie Andrews!She really is practically perfect in every way :)So I just wanted to share that with you guys.Have a magical Day!!

Sunday september 23rd.......
So this morning i got up at 5:30 to be ready to print out our boarding passes.I took our dog Gypsy out and then went back to sleep for a bit.At 8:30 i woke up again,got showered and got the princesses up and ready.Hubby drove us to the airport in Buffalo(it's much cheaper and faster for us to cross the border and fly out of Buffalo than it is to drive and fly out of Toronto)We met my mom and step dad at The Olive Garden for lunch.Chip&Dale joined us...

002_zpse4a6670c.jpg

Our waitress wasn't very bright but our food was good and with full bellies we headed over to WAlden Galleria mall for some last minute shopping.We stayed at The Days hotel across from the airport.Daddy joined us for a swim there while Grandpa went on a coffee run,who knows where my mom was at this point.I was loving the hot tub.When the men left we went to dinner @ The landingwhere I ate way too much icky fried food.When it was time for bed Duffy got tucked in with my mom and and Chip and Dale snuggled in with Riley,Hailey and I

003_zps506c9ef2.jpg

004_zps68430276.jpg

Chip nestled in really close to me(he slid down the pillow)and Riley said he must really love me (cute!)shortly after I felt really strange like you know that feeling you get when you can feel someone glaring at you?Well I opened my eyes to find Dale about 3 inches from my face (creepy!!)I thought about taking a pic but everyone appeared to be sleeping SO NOT THE CASE! riley figured he musta felt left out.It didn't take long before Hailey let Grandma in on just how difficult it can be to get her settled at night.She is a sweetheart but has a very difficult time "shutting her brain off" so we went from her talking about the time on the clock,to why she has 2 hands,to singing "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day" to how people get from earth to space and back again,to talking about how she had a really mean supply teacher the other day and then onto her singing again "man has a dream and thats a fact"oh my god she was something else,I'll spare you the rest because we'd be here forever.Basically we finally realised that there was no possible way we'd be getting sleep so we entertained her ideas of having a movie slumber party and Bedtime Stories was on tv.While I write this and watch her bop around the room.the alarm has been set for 3 am since we board the airport shuttle at 4 on next to no sleep.Wish me luck "there's a great big beautiful tomorrow just a dream away"

(lucky mom she's tko'd,zonked,crashed out)Sure wish i was!!

005_zps00392fd4.jpg

First on board...yahoo!!! :cool1:

OMGoodness~cannot believe you all stayed up watching movies and singing the night before flying out to WDW! :scared1: What a riot!!! :rotfl2: I so don't know how your mom slept through all that...must have had some drugs or drinking before she tucked in for the night. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

When I wrote the last part i was going to bed or so I thought.I was too excited to sleep and woke up literally every hour on the hour. here are some 3 am pics

006_zps127659c0.jpg

We ate breakfast at the hotel and Chip&Dale joined us and they tried to sneak a few bites of my danish.
009_zps3059868d.jpg

010_zpsc44b9d21.jpg

There was a shuttle to take us to the airport and our flight was uneventful which to me is a good thing.

you'll never believe what happened next.......dun dun dun........ WE WERE THERE!!!!!!!! WE FINALLY MADE IT TO MCO!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

028_zps183bdc3f.jpg

029_zpsef85e45a.jpg

I had a good laugh on DME when I overheard a man telling his wife that the pyramid(the points on swan and Dolphin)was a part of the pirate ship you see on Disney Cruise Line(castawa cay)

chip n dale on DME
030_zps856d9f3d.jpg

I made sure I was in a somewhat decent place for when we'd go through the gates of heaven.WE arrived alive WOOHOOO!!!!

031_zpsbdad07f5.jpg

032_zps074335a7.jpg

ahhhhhhhh do u hear the angels singin I do!!!

Eventhough I had done online check in prior it was super slow because of the 2 cm's doing check-in one was far too much of a talker,like um hello lady you are seriously interferring with my mission!!!I was tempted to tell her to shut up imagine my face when our turn came and we got stuck with her UGH! Anyways I was quite pleased to know that my package was waiting for me from my English friends who were there the week prior.I got Olympic glasses from the london olympics(now in my curio cabinet)pins we had ordered off ebay together and chocolate orange hand soap since i love chocolate and orange,all in a cute l'il princess drawstring bag.BONUS!!!! then we set off on to our room it was ready YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Now for those of you who haven't read my pre report I had planned on surprising my girls with a royal room but had told them that we could'nt afford it well i lied lol dun dun dun and here she is in all her glory.......

040_zps9b204933.jpg

039_zpsf4b80f96.jpg

038_zpsaefac861.jpg

036_zpsa9d03041.jpg

035_zps467a1ede.jpg

034_zpsd65579a7.jpg

033_zps1f68f2dc.jpg

That was all we had time for because we had already missed our fast pass plus appointment to meet the princesses and there was no way on earth i would be missing the mouse himself!!!

041_zpsda5568b9.jpg

we saw this many times but unfortunately never had the pleasure of riding it :(

042_zps6a496508.jpg

then of course we went to see my mouse <3

36c1372f-8916-4bf5-9239-a0de00fdede5_zps2d31f05c.jpg

b118c093-c2d4-46db-9546-a0de00fe4b15_zpsfc97ae43.jpg

6ee0ed67-c7fc-42b3-a622-a0de00fe7087_zps12af043f.jpg

When we got done in Town Square Theater the girls wanted to buy Duffy an outfit so we found some in The Emporium.....

047_zps5d0076bf.jpg

060_zps58c2ffb7.jpg

i saw the cutest Minnie Halloween dress but it didn't come in anything bigger than a 6x :( BOOOOOOOO!!!!Then I got happy because i could hear....."Hey come on get loud we're pumpin up the party now"So i grabbed the girls and ran out to Mainstreet as fast as i could sat my big butt on the curb and sang and clapped like no one was watchin(although everyone was,hey it's not my fault you all aren't cool enough to know all the words) LOL

Those stepsister dresses are adorable!!! Your girls are beautiful. princess: I do hope you went to 1900 Park Fare with those on...I am sure the reactions from the UGLY stepsisters would be hIlarious!!! :rotfl:

Our lunch was at Crystal palace and it was kinda BLAH! and very rushedwhich isn't a normal Crystal Palace experience for us.

066_zps48d800fe.jpg

Piglet was our first visitor and led the girls in the parade

065_zps8f501c7e.jpg

064_zps3538ab71.jpg

063_zpsca2a1998.jpg

I loved that pic of my Hailey boo

062_zps565063e0.jpg

067_zpscbf290ea.jpg

oops I forgot the pic of the girls waiting to go into that lunch
061_zps5f148c86.jpg

I had heard that tinkerbell's sister had arrived in town and brought some cool wintery weather with her so we went to meet her next,the line was cray cray but they had some cute Tink cartoons on for the kids which made it much more bareable ( i feel like i didn't spell that right ohwell)

068_zps0a3e522b.jpg

we met Tink in her winter wear first and she was as sweet as always

f37ace17-ed35-476f-ab0a-a0de00fe8ae7_zpsfcde032e.jpg

then it was onto Periwinkle,she's a frost fairy and had asked the girls and i if we were frost fairies or tinker fairies,so i told her we are most definitely frost fairies but for 1 week out of every year we make our way to Florida and become party fairies,she giggled.she was an absoloute doll,I think the nicest face character we'd ever met.

acb5e35f-adef-4840-9aae-a0de00ff328e_zpsf5e808bd.jpg

4da78247-4706-4193-95b0-a0de00fed98b_zps91d22b10.jpg

b1b80a2e-d664-403f-a6e3-a0de00ff1151_zps9666d441.jpg

Suddenly we were feeling adventurous like we needed to see the world we thought about an African safari,or taking a helicopter over a volcanoe but we soon found we were in denial or shall I say DE-NILE

072_zps63da8ada.jpg

Our skipper did the best she could with what she had to work with,we're in Disney people get into it more have a little fun come on now!!

inspiration falls
077_zps8027c252.jpg

078_zps4c2dbfae.jpg

It's really too bad she couldn't get her jeep started this morning but I'm glad someone was able to get it to turn over!!

080_zps5f7fc983.jpg

am I the only one whpo feels this rock is in need of a rafiki on top?

083_zpsdd5050c2.jpg

092_zpsfc1f27a3.jpg

093_zps8303d1b3.jpg

and my best ephalant shot to date on Jungle Cruise

095_zps649e3218.jpg

we returned safely to the dock and set off on another Quest but where were we going??

100_zps7ef0d52d.jpg
here???

or here??
104-Copy_zps60d307b6.jpg
or maybe we were going somewhere entirely different.......

Actually that was a trick question we were headed somewhere completely different ...I was in need of a serious dose of my disney boyfriend so we went over to ride POTC ,I bought a really nice Jack skellington shirt in the shop afterwards,and then we hopped on the monorail...GOLD!!

101_zpsb3020706.jpg

103-Copy_zpseeafaa94.jpg

02148e1c-ee08-4694-bf37-a0de00ff66aa_zps48558fec.jpg

106_zps5122881b.jpg

107_zpsf5678ef5.jpg

and then of course he let Hailey have a dance too

108_zps0d50b997.jpg

then came Cinderella

108_zps0d50b997.jpg

Lady Tremaine went nuts when she saw my girls dressed as her daughters,they were a major hit and she made sure to let the entire restaurant know how magnificent they were,then she said that fairy grandmothers make far better dresses than fairy godmothers do.

111_zps9eb358ae.jpg

112_zps13a29518.jpg

then Drizella came by and got really excited!!

113_zps4f52e795.jpg

she posed the girls like her

114_zps72bdc259.jpg

and Anastasia liked the dresses too but she said that by the next time she wants to see both of them dressed as her instead

115_zpsaca03b62.jpg

and with a hug for Riley she was off to seek out a prince of her very own

116_zps84384d76.jpg
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

After dinner I went to change the girls outfits for our next adventure but there was one problem my Riley didn't fit her pirate dress :( I don't know how that happened because I had tried it on her the week before and it was fine so she ended up having to stay in her Anastasia dress( let that be a hint to where we were going next)and just wait until you see how adorable Hailey looked in her next costume!!
Anyways,we got on another monorail,only this time I didn't write down what colour it was ,but I wanna say it was black so let's go with that shall we?We arrived at our destination but had some time to kill so we shopped in the shops ( I have to say shops instead of stores because it's been brought to my attention that calling them stores doesn't make sense because we don't say we're going storing)
soon enough we came across the place we needed to be which was of course none other than The Pirate and Pals Fireworks Cruise

119_zpsac097301.jpg

118_zpsd455fa2d.jpg

5e92abb1-2a6f-48b0-92b5-a0de00f7ab4f_zps4134dfbf.jpg

48f51cc8-0f14-4f1c-9ab7-a0de00ffe2f6_zpsed2237a4.jpg

When it was time to check-in we were given pirate bandanas and sent to a waiting room.The kids were kept busy with pirate colouring pages and puzzles.Then we were introduced to our pirate captains Patch and Patch(although neither was wearing a patch hmmm odd)they were hilarious,they led us into a large banquet hall where some people snacked on popcorn,cotton candy,ice cream,cake and chocolate coins and others lined up right away to meet captain hook and mr smee.Out of the corner of my eye I noticed something on the floor,it was a 50$ dollar bill so I picked it up and turned it in to the nearest cast member because if that was mine I would hope someone would turn it in.Then we met hook and Smee and Hook was not happy about Haileys gear ......

8c451c76-b286-42bf-82e6-a0de00f64d9b_zps6a304965.jpg

e5399d92-c541-4f13-8300-a0de00f64d9a_zpsf3a0879e.jpg

91c6e894-d9ef-4e17-ba48-a0de00f7ab4f_zps860da307.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter