Bob Jackson had me shippin bricks!!!!!

we met a cm with a model of a Coral reef and I was explaining to the girls what the different pieces were and Hailey saw a sand dollar n said it was a funny star fish so I told her it was a sand dollar and she said " i know sand dollars thats what fishies and mermaids use to buy ocean diva stuff" then the cm told her thats also what sharks from the fishfairy after they lose a tooth.

When we left the Seas area i saw thumper,well sorta

973_zps0529b059.jpg

I finally got pics of the nemo garden without people in them,I guess people won't climb all over them if they're wet.BONUS!

974_zpsefdb59fd.jpg

975_zps41b34abf.jpg

976_zps25a8d088.jpg

love it!!!

977_zpsf42dad7d.jpg

Mouse Gear

978_zps1e76dfaa.jpg

979_zps407428e3.jpg

I want a treat pack yup i'm 5 on the inside

981_zps02479de5.jpg

It was hot n we were thirsty so we stopped by club cool

982_zps0b5701a7.jpg

983_zpsa23e3e3d.jpg

I'm interested to know what flavor other people like the most so leave a comment below and let me know which one you like best.My girls like the Fanta While I prefer The Watermelon one from China.

here's a pic I took as we left club Cool,I like how it looks

986_zpsb5d8e3e6.jpg

i looked at the time and saw we had enough time to duck into Innoventions and fight fire,and we made it just in time for the last game of the day.

987_zps79523df8.jpg

988_zps1746aa14.jpg

989_zps145350f6.jpg

990_zpsee12732a.jpg

I won the game for our team and we had fun.I love that Epcot has so many things that I can use to help teach my kids things that they might not learn on other vacations.

oh and it looks like I left just in time

992_zps19c79255.jpg

around the corner there was another large part of that group .

I took this pic because we thought it looked like something and I forgot what that was either way these clouds are cool

993_zpsbd932293.jpg

we went back to the resort for a swim and i got a text from my beloved jess saying she wanted to come see our Royal room,the first 3 nights I had made sure that I did everything in my power to keep it clean but everytime I would tidy it ,someone who knew better would mess it back up GRRRRRRR so by this point I gave up n just explained n asked her n momma to bear with us.They were very sweet about it.While I knew they were on their way I tried to tidy it up more as best I could in a short time.I was so happy to see them again.
Poor Jess was sad ,read her TR to find out why.I'm in it yay!!!!!!I felt horrible for her I hate feeling helpless because i don't like when someone i care about is upset and i can't make it better.Anyways I was glad they came and i got to introduce jess and Momma diane to my babies.WE left the room at the same time and said our goodbyes again(or so we thought) and I took my kidlets for a swim.On the way we saw a snake,it was so neat I had never seen a snake so small.My kids hadn't either.like all the other nights H made a friend at the pool cutest little spanish girl ever!DEspite the language barrier they played quite well together,but i felt bad because hailey talks so fast she sometimes meshes words together and it can be hard for others who do speak English to understand.All the little girl kept saying to her was "My am sophia my from is Mexico I play mermaids"but that was good enough because Hailey loves Mermaids.Then my mom came by to let us know she had locked herself out of our room,so we got out and headed back to watch duffy bedtime stories.

[SIZE="3oh and look at these goodies i found

933_zps6f06d48c.jpg

934_zpsb39b27e7.jpg

935_zpsdedf7507.jpg

I remember reading someones tr where they said how much they loved these cookies and i thought its a dry cookie how good can it be? i like my cookies to be warm and chewy normally,but i tried one and was expecting a crunchy dry sugar cookie,but it was more like a soft sponge toffee flavor(or if ure in the uk the inside of a crunchie bar but soft and fluffy)much better than expected.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

My sister and brother loved these cookies :thumbsup2 I tried a bite and agree - they were yummy!

We all really loved the Fire Safety House and game, although I have to admit - I wasnt too great at putting out the fire lol. My mum and I ended up sitting down while my dad and siblings took and sent their pictures - we came home to 23 photos lol.

I haven't been on the Dis since Friday, and I have missed SO MUCH! :scared: There is no way I can remember everything to comment on, but here are a few that stand out:

*I had been considering Mickey's Backyard BBQ for one of our ADR's... I think I will choose Whispering Canyon instead. I have heard the entertainment from the CM's there is great, too.

*LeCellier...I may never get to try this restaurant. :sad: I had planned to try my luck for a lunch ADR next October, but now I have been hearing rumors that it will switch to an all Signature restaurant in 2013. :sad1:

*Bob Jackson is great, he really does get the crowd going. We stayed at POR in March, and plan to stay there again next time. He is a great "free show" for some nighttime entertainment. :thumbsup2

*All the dresses and costumes you had for your girls are just adorable! princess:

*I sang Barbara Manatee right along with you...we :lovestruc VeggieTales!

We all really loved the Fire Safety House and game, although I have to admit - I wasnt too great at putting out the fire lol. My mum and I ended up sitting down while my dad and siblings took and sent their pictures - we came home to 23 photos lol.

yeah it was fun I just wish I had left more toime to do other things in Innoventions because the kids were so into it but hey theres always next time right?::yes::

I haven't been on the Dis since Friday, and I have missed SO MUCH! :scared: There is no way I can remember everything to comment on, but here are a few that stand out:

*I had been considering Mickey's Backyard BBQ for one of our ADR's... I think I will choose Whispering Canyon instead. I have heard the entertainment from the CM's there is great, too.

*LeCellier...I may never get to try this restaurant. :sad: I had planned to try my luck for a lunch ADR next October, but now I have been hearing rumors that it will switch to an all Signature restaurant in 2013. :sad1:

*Bob Jackson is great, he really does get the crowd going. We stayed at POR in March, and plan to stay there again next time. He is a great "free show" for some nighttime entertainment. :thumbsup2

*All the dresses and costumes you had for your girls are just adorable! princess:

*I sang Barbara Manatee right along with you...we :lovestruc VeggieTales!

Go for it girl,whispering canyon is one of my faves,but if you're gonna do it book it as a dinner the staff there is much more lively at dinner.

I hear ya sister sister this was my 10th trip and the only time i was able to get into Le Cellier,but I've heard about it going signature aswell and would still do it again.It was the best,this and yak & yeti yummerz.
Love Bob he was hilarious!
THank you about the dresses!
AAAGGGHHHHH thats it it's official you're a keeper!The best Larry song though is I love my lips,I know this because"when i was just 2 yrs old i left my lips out in the cold and they turned blue what could I do"
Oh and i'm gonna post a pic of that other dress for ya right now I'm gonna go upload it .

OKay so I had purchased the dress that my mom wore to epcot when we did the san Angel Inn,but had to return it because it wasn't made properly( I know because my mom bought one in the same size and hers fit me properly)THen when I went to Grand Floridian the store there had one the same style but a different pattern and they had fitting rooms so I was able to make sure it fit right and I bought it.

069_zps92b37acc.jpg

and a close up to see the mickeys

070_zpsd42fd373.jpg

I haven't worn it yet because I'm saving it for my April trip,and hopefully they'll still have the other one and I'll buy it then :) Again lol

AAAGGGHHHHH thats it it's official you're a keeper!The best Larry song though is I love my lips,I know this because"when i was just 2 yrs old i left my lips out in the cold and they turned blue what could I do"
Oh and i'm gonna post a pic of that other dress for ya right now I'm gonna go upload it .

"On the day I got my tooth I had to kiss my Great Aunt Ruth. She had a beard ... and it felt weird."

We are friends for life!!! :hug: Every occasion in life warrants some sort of Veggie Tales quote or song in our family. The Cheeseburger Song, Where is my Hairbrush?, Everybody has a Water Buffalo... I could go on and on...

Another fabulous dress! I do think I know where my souvenier dollars will go next time...:scratchin

Of all the veggie tales songs you could name you picked all my faves I'm impressed "everybodys got a waterbuffalo yours is fast but mine is slow oh everybody's got a waterbuffalooooooooo" "where is my hair brush not there is my hair brush oh where oh where oh where isss my hairbrush" "he said to her i'd like a cheeseburger and I might like a milkshake aswell""she said to him i can't give u either""he said isn't this burger bell""she said yes it is but we're closed now but we open tomorrow at 10""he said i am extremely hungry but i guess i can wait until then" hahahahaha oh i love it!!! Yeah I think on the next trip I'm going to try and re-buy the other dress and one i saw at Mousegear too,plus some scarves,I saw a really nice alice one.

That dress is so cute with the Mickeys!

I've never done the fire fighting game in Innoventions but I keep meaning to.
I also like the watermelon Coke!

That dress is so cute with the Mickeys!

I've never done the fire fighting game in Innoventions but I keep meaning to.
I also like the watermelon Coke!

OMG I need to check on your tr,would you believe it I'm sick again GRRRRR that's Why I haven't been around ,but i'm about to do an update now :)

BOOOO HOOO I don't want to write this update because that means I'm writing about Saturday and we go home on Sunday and this was our last park day :(
Okay so saturday it is,and we slept in a bit then took a bus to MGM yep that's right Mgm I said it and i will forever call it that kay kay :)

Oh look it's a Fractal boat oops I mean a friendship boat teehee

994_zpsbc1a0eac.jpg

I had one thing in mind this day (well okay 2 things if i'm being honest,but we'll get to the 2nd soon enough maybe even b4 the first thing.Anyone feel like they are suddenly confused in wonderland?)

dun dun dun......

995_zps27708712.jpg

yep today i was gonna ride TOT for my first time ever!!! not right away though because a ride like this requires some special company so i had to hold off until I met my special guest.so in the meantime.....

996_zps5528633a.jpg

997_zpsb4fddcf7.jpg

998_zps67bc3194.jpg

999_zpsc3c9d239.jpg

1000_zps76bb1e4a.jpg

1001_zps9dc99fbd.jpg

1002_zps84100a84.jpg

Man I was hungry but,fear not for I knew for a very long time just what my breakfast was going to be.POssibly the very best Disney snack ever I can't decide between this_________and the citrus swirl but inorder to get my beloved __________ I needed to go to starring rolls :)

1003_zps06a5cd34.jpg

1004_zps806b9854.jpg

and here right next to my daughters cinnamon bun is the most delicious snack you will find in all of MGM/DHS......Isn't she beautiful?

1005_zpsd1f090b1.jpg

Dear red velvet cream cheese cupcake I love you,thank you that is all!!!

my girls were laughing because in between bites I was belting out the tunes to high School Musical and Camp rock BUT OH EM GEE what's this i hear?They added in songs from the cheetah girls "Can't keep up can't keep up no,try to keep up try to keep up yeah,try to follow watch me now,if you think that you know how,then dance me ,dance me if you can" AHHHHH I was so excited!!!!!

1006_zpse16c8ac2.jpg

1007_zps9c7cc900.jpg

In keeping with the theme of firsts we had never been on The Great Movie ride so that was next on our agenda

1007_zps9c7cc900.jpg

1009_zpsb9e200dc.jpg

OH MY _______
1010_zpsc47371dd.jpg

I heart him

1012_zpsd1313095.jpg

and her too

1011_zps470e07be.jpg

ya know the only beef i have with GMR is that there's just not enough Mary poppins I think they shoulda used the scene with the carousel and penguins dancing.

1013_zps1272f335.jpg

it is pretty cool though I liked it alot actually I think it's on my must do list

1014_zpsbe42578c.jpg

1015_zpsd2e479ff.jpg

"it's a jolly holiday with Carrie,Carrie makes your 'eart so light!When the day is gray and ordinary,Carrie makes the sun shine bright! No? Okay well i tried.

1020_zpseb796134.jpg

1029_zps19df13ad.jpg

1031_zpsc459dead.jpg

1041_zpscca46ad3.jpg

awe i love wizard of oz,this area is so well done,it really does look straight out of the movie

1044_zps0a858ee1.jpg

"we represent the lollipop kids we want to welcome you to munchkin land"and yes i just sang that in THE voice!

1045_zps26ff3920.jpg

"I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too" mwahahahahah

1046_zps0983e97a.jpg

okay clearly i was having way too much fun on this ,and then it was over :(

1051_zps5fd4f095.jpg

we walked around figuring out what to do next and I saw something that made me miss my friend Jess

1055_zps78a86c37.jpg
\

awe I wish she was here now :( Can't we just rewind back to disney and I can be there having fun with all my magic ladies,only this time Shelley n Kenzie could be there too (they are from that clan too)

THEN oh boy look who it was again...
1056_zps089e3cb1.jpg

okay I had to go sing n dance along because,well what else do you do in Disney when you know the words better than most of the kids in the crowd right?

1057_zps22c284b5.jpg

1058_zpsb8ec2c89.jpg

we didn't stay and watch though we had something else to do,we needed to wander n take pics first though

1059_zps6c18f5a2.jpg

1060_zps122e7657.jpg

i love the displays in the stores

1061_zpsc8367fcc.jpg

1062_zps77294639.jpg

1063_zpsa73bb5c6.jpg

1064_zpsa1bef249.jpg

okay so Hailey really wanted a balloon and she was being really good so I was like why not

1066_zps70ebe007.jpg

1067_zps7a425e3b.jpg

and that led to one of my fave pics....

1068_zpscd56e3c8.jpg

before we knew it it was lunchtime

1071_zps156124d2.jpg

1072_zps23b028f6.jpg

the heat was getting to my baby girl and she wasn't feelin too great

1078_zpsce20d180.jpg

sorry random ppl lol

1081_zpsce67cf3e.jpg

the waitress didn't mess with us too much i think because she knew H wasn't well,buit I think it woulda cheered her up some.Anyways something was seriously messing with me I kept getting thrown off by this

1082_zpse47aa17e.jpg

eventhough I knew it was 12:30 that clock seriously did my head in.

Hailey coloured

1083_zps99f657f3.jpg

and she perked up real quick when her milkshake came

1084_zps98995171.jpg

OKay so when I last left off we were about to eat lunch at 50's prime time and hailey's milkshake had just arrived.i've eaten here quite a few times and although it's no Le Cellier I've never really had anything I didn't like that is until this day.I ordered the sampler

1085_zps100a4038.jpg

and you can bet i ate all the veggies,yum I loved it all except the meatloaf eek YUCK!!! I took one bite and i didnt even wanna chew or swallow it ,grossness!THe rest of it was awesome though especially the pot roast next time i'll order just that.

we were undecided on what to do and Haileys tummy was icky so I decided to keep her in the stroller and just walk around a bit and give her a ride( I didn't wanna push her to do anything other than relax,I was worried she might have a seizure) the ride did her some goos she was back to her regular self in no time. So here are some pics from our stroll......

1086_zps0661a519.jpg

1087_zpsd5aaa320.jpg

Snow white with vinylmations??? hmmm ok!!

1088_zps4f48509e.jpg

Off in the distance i could hear something and I knew exactly what it was MULCH SWEAT N SHERRS

1090_zps1b400308.jpg

1092_zpsf1480bc0.jpg

1093_zpsec590907.jpg

I wanted to go see these guys but h wasn't up for it so i took a few pics anyways and finally got a shot where you cant see the face of someone elses child,although u can tell there is one.

1095_zpsfd0b1f4d.jpg

Muppet heaven

1097_zpseee551b0.jpg

I so shoulda bought this blue kermie shirt What was I thinking? Oh thats right i just wasn't !!!

FONT]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter