Bob Chapek Didn’t Believe in Disney Magic - Len Testa

And I wonder who the "senior Disney executive" that summarized Mr. Iger’s return with the words “Daddy’s back!” LOL

Hopefully, by "senior Disney executive", they don't mean one of those blondes in Norway dressed up like that Frozen chick.

It's a "requirement" so it's not as if he had much choice in the matter. The other option would be to not change anything or make changes that wouldn't result in write-offs.
True. But timing has some flexibility.

Yep there are but there is some flexibility I was a CEO of an SEC registered company.
Just checked SEC rules - for a company with a 9/30/22 fiscal year end, the filing deadline for a 10K is 11/29/22.

Just checked SEC rules - for a company with a 9/30/22 fiscal year end, the filing deadline for a 10K is 11/29/22.
10ks are the annual reports. Something like this would require a separate filing.

I didn’t go back to look at the original disclosure but yes 10-k has a hard and fast deadline. Announcements outside of that require an 8-k which has a 4 day window which is what I was referring to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter