Boat Ride in Germany

I consider the Circlevision-360 shows at Canada and China to be "rides" in a broad sense. At least there is something to do there besides eat and shop. Mexico and Norway have their rides. But what is there to do at Germany besides eat and shop? Nothing. Ditto France, ditto Italy, ditto Morocco, ditto Japan, ditto UK. There is no "attraction", just eating and shopping. The only reason people even go to EPCOT anymore, besides to use up a day on their multi-day ticket, is because of the improvements being made at Future World. Meanwhile WS suffers, and it's a shame. No new pavilions in 20 years....shameful. I do hope the rumor about a Rhine ride in Germany turns out to be true. Put that in and add even just one more new country and a whole lot of people will be returning to EPCOT.

BobK/Orlando

I consider the Circlevision-360 shows at Canada and China to be "rides" in a broad sense. At least there is something to do there besides eat and shop. Mexico and Norway have their rides. But what is there to do at Germany besides eat and shop? Nothing. Ditto France, ditto Italy, ditto Morocco, ditto Japan, ditto UK. There is no "attraction", just eating and shopping. The only reason people even go to EPCOT anymore, besides to use up a day on their multi-day ticket, is because of the improvements being made at Future World. Meanwhile WS suffers, and it's a shame. No new pavilions in 20 years....shameful. I do hope the rumor about a Rhine ride in Germany turns out to be true. Put that in and add even just one more new country and a whole lot of people will be returning to EPCOT.

BobK/Orlando

So what you're saying is that if Diney updates their parks....people will come.....ummmm. Now if we can just get someone at Disney to understand this.

Ditto France

Uh, Impressions de France. Ok, it's just a movie and not a full 360 degrees (at least it has a seat, unlike the 360 films), and I wholeheartedly agree France needs a proper attraction (translation: ride), but if China and Canada qualify, so should France.

The only reason people even go to EPCOT anymore, besides to use up a day on their multi-day ticket, is because of the improvements being made at Future World.

Not...exactly. I go for what's left (precious little...) of the Epcot Center we once knew, and I'm sure people have other reasons (and I hardly think it's Mission Space). While I've yet to see the enhancements to The Living Seas, few additions to Future World hold much interest for those of us with an aversion to thrill rides.

Again, I agree with what you're saying, World Showcase is indeed suffering and in serious need of new attractions and countries. But arguably we may have been better off without some of the changes to Future World (Journey into Your Imagination), and those changes alone certainly do not account for Epcot's attendance numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter