Boardwalk vs. GF

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
Hey,

I've stayed at the GF, YC, and BC. We were gonna stay at the GF again, but are thinking about the Boardwalk. Which do you guys like best? Which perks are better? Thanks!

I like the BW better, mainly because of the fun you can have at night, and also that it is so close to Epcot and MGM, my two favorite parks.

Plus, since you have already stayed at the GF, you can try something new by staying at the BW!

Wow I was totally in your position a few years ago: had stayed at GF and BC, was going to go to GF again, but then were torn between that and the BWI- we ended up going to the Boardwalk and five trips back there we absolutely love it! It's in the best location- can walk to MGM and Epcot, has lots of thigns to do (lots of games and stuf), a better pool than the GF, and so much more. Personally, I find the GF a little 'prissy' for my taste, but I still think it's a good hotel, but I would definitely go to the BWI if I were you!

Have a great trip! :earsgirl:

ive never stayed at those hotels! :(

but i woudl say stay at boardwalk!

we always try a new hotel(well almost everytime)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest