Boardwalk parking

sedelen

Earning My Ears
We are BWV DVC members and will be going to Disneyworld this June. We are not staying on property though. I seem to remember a parking area next to BWV that you can park your car and walk over to the Boardwalk. I don't want to take a parking spot for someone staying at Boardwalk. We always end up at Boardwalk at night. Thanks:bounce:

There is a public parking lot somewhere in the area that is for folks who are going to the Boardwalk to the restaurants, to stroll around, etc. Also, as a DVC member, you can use the free valet parking as long as you present your DVC card (and consider giving a tip).

There is both self-park and valet park at the Boardwalk, and they are meant not only for the guests of the hotel, but for those guests who want to stroll the Boardwalk itself.

When we go to WDW, we always like to go to the Boardwalk to shop, have a snack, stroll around etc. We just tell the person at the security gate that and in we go!

Just because you are not staying on property should not matter - Valet parking is free to DVC members. I would flash your membership card.

I went in April on a friends membership and did not have my resort paper thing (for your dash) yet. I went to BCV and flashed my card - that took care of valet parking.

You invested a ton in DVC, your parking should be free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter