Boardwalk Inn Playground???

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
Am staying at the YC. Can I take the little one to the boardwalk playground ?? (NOT the pool, of course!)
Beach and Yacht Club dont have playgrounds

Am staying at the YC. Can I take the little one to the boardwalk playground ?? (NOT the pool, of course!)
Beach and Yacht Club dont have playgrounds
Near the Clown pool at BWI is the playground. I don't think it would be a problem as long as you don't need a band to get into a gate or anything like the pools.

Thanks but somehow what I quoted from your post was the only thing that showed up (i.e. I quoted your whole post); Not sure why it now the second part of your post was not there earlier. It still doesn;t answer my question as you don't say if there is only access by magic band. No reason to be snarky. Thanks. I will just call BWI.

Thanks but somehow what I quoted from your post was the only thing that showed up (i.e. I quoted your whole post); Not sure why it now the second part of your post was not there earlier. It still doesn;t answer my question as you don't say if there is only access by magic band. No reason to be snarky. Thanks. I will just call BWI.

If no one who knows for sure answers here, I’d ask over on the BWI thread - lots of BWI pros frequent that thread. I would trust DISers more than any phone CM (who is not really at the resort anyway) on this kind of detail.

If no one who knows for sure answers here, I’d ask over on the BWI thread - lots of BWI pros frequent that thread. I would trust DISers more than any phone CM (who is not really at the resort anyway) on this kind of detail.

Thanks. Had not thought to ask over there. Yes-- agree-- DISers are the BEST source of info!!!

I wasn't being snarky.o_O All I did was redirect you to my previous post.

We've stayed at BWI/BWV many times, but cannot remember if the playground is within the gated area. If the BWI playground isn't accessible, the Swan/Dolphin (which is right next to YC and may be a little closer) has a gigantic playground in their beach area which has no gates around it. Here is a picture: https://**************.net/wp-conte...Swan-and-Dolphin-from-**************.net_.jpg

I have stayed at the BWI and BWV several times and can not even remember seeing a playground! Funny when your kids are older what you notice and don't notice.

I would check out both playgrounds, it's so nice that they are all so close to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter