Boards Down Daily

MermaidOfNeverland

Earning My Ears
Are the boards down for anyone else around 1-3 am everyday? Im on PDT, and I've noticed that every day the boards, and only the dis, are down :( Surely this can't be intended.

Thank you! I can't believe this is still an issue. I mean, I know I'm not entitled to the boards, and I am so thankful for everything the crew does, it is just really disappointing having the boards down for an hour everyday.

Thanks for the answer, and hopefully this issue will be fixed, because it is driving me insane!

Thank you! I can't believe this is still an issue. I mean, I know I'm not entitled to the boards, and I am so thankful for everything the crew does, it is just really disappointing having the boards down for an hour everyday.

Thanks for the answer, and hopefully this issue will be fixed, because it is driving me insane!
I couldn't find it, but one of the webmasters did reply that they are using that time for any maintenance that needs to be done. Yes, on a daily basis. They, apparently, selected that time period because that's the lowest usage time on the boards. I don't think it will change.

EDIT: I found that other thread
http://www.disboards.com/threads/downtime-for-new-servers.3413710/
particularly posts 7, 9, and 12-14.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter