Board Walk Bakery

imktdqt810

Mouseketeer
What has been folks experiences with stopping by to pick something up in the evening to eat for breakfast the next morning? I was thinking of bringing some ziploc bags for things we might want to buy at night to enjoy the next morning without having to go there and deal with lines.
DH thinks I am CRAZY for thinking on this level of detail just to enjoy a fresh breakfast treat. Little does he know I am doing it so HE has a good morning and not starting his morning standing in line for breakfast, lol!

Thanks!

What sort of “experiences”? You’re certainly able to buy things and take them with you.

I just meant if anyone has ever purchased pastries in the evening and the next morning they were stale or hard. I wasn't sure what they put them in (a box for example) that wouldn't be a tightly sealed container to retain their freshness. That was mainly what I was getting at.

I often picked up a pastry in the Pop Century food court to have for breakfast the next morning. I usually just put it in the paper bags they provided and left it there. When I sealed them in ziploc bags they tended to get more mushy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter