Board Upgrades This Weekend

Comment on page structure. When viewing a thread I have to scroll all the way to the bottom just above the footer to find the thread index link passing a whole bunch of stuff.

That link should be next to the pagation links in my opinion.

This is on mobile.

Comment on page structure. When viewing a thread I have to scroll all the way to the bottom just above the footer to find the thread index link passing a whole bunch of stuff.

That link should be next to the pagation links in my opinion.

This is on mobile.
I note this on PC also. Actually, if i'm honest, i didn't scroll down enough and ended up scrolling to the top to find the links.

Here is an example. It's a full screen length to get to:

KWdEtNO.png

That would be because of the ads and content links on the side of the screen.

Yes. I know. If you want those links to be shown where they are usable, you need to put them in a space that isn't in the footer. Currently they are always going to be on the bottom of the screen and you'll have to scroll like the image above. In mobile browsing, all the stuff you have on the right (ads, links etc) are all put in between the Share links and the footer, so I have to scroll past all of that to get to those links.

To increase usability, you just have to put them in one of the spaces that is always shown directly after the editing box or last post on the page. This way people can easily navigate out of a thread.

F8VMfv3.png

Superficial feedback: You also may want to consider changing the color of the "Post Reply" button. It looks grayed out and I've been trained by the internets that grayed out buttons are not ready to be clicked on yet.

I'm assuming i'm just not looking correctly, but have we lost the bit in our sidebar that shows how many posts we have (along with our join date etc)?

It might not show on the sidebar, but if you click your name, you see it.
Yeah, if you hover over it, but sometimes it was nice to just see other people's message count quickly as it would occasionally give context to their post.

Not a big deal, just a change.

While the site was down, I was hoping to see a picture of Craig saying something like "The boards are closed, folks! The big Pete at the front of the park should have told you!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!