Votes: 46 40.4%
  • Yes, because I suffered through it, so should you

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • No, The atmosphere is not worth it, the food was just okay

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • No, my experience was bad

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
I thought we were given the seat cushions when we arrived for the Fantasmic show, not at the meal! I don’t want to have to carry that thing around all day!!

It is great if you can get a water front table. Tables near the entrance not so much. I’ve always enjoyed the food.
Have eaten there twice. Best seat = waterfront. WORST SEAT EVER in my dining experience = the table right outside of the kitchen. The food is expensive, but it's DL. What isn't expensive? DH loved his Monte Cristo. I thought my chicken was good.

I thought we were given the seat cushions when we arrived for the Fantasmic show, not at the meal! I don’t want to have to carry that thing around all day!!
It's not a big deal. They come in a plastic carry bag. Ours fit in a locker, but also fit in our backpack or a tote bag (like the reusable shopping bags sold in the shops or the one from SWGE). The cushions are not heavy.

Last edited:
To me, it's just a one and done type of dinner. Food is not all that great, but fun to try it once.

I will never understand the love for their Monte Cristo (I like normal, non deep-fried Monte Cristo sandwiches). I ordered it for my daughter once (she was about 13 I think) and I don't think she ate even a 1/4 of it. I had a couple bites, but couldn't get into it. Normally we go for supper, so the sandwich isn't an option anyways. I am really surprised by home many people don't like the food. I have always found it good whenever we've eaten there.

The atmosphere is great. I would never tell anyone that they "have to go to Blue Bayou." I've enjoyed a couple meals there, but they are not amazing in any sense of the word. It has very nice atmosphere and can be a fun thing to do once in a while. If you don't want to pay a lot for mediocre service in a space that's too dark to really see your food, you don't "have" to go there.

This^

I've never been to the Blue Bayou, but I'm really looking forward to it on my trip. We're planning on doing the dining package with it, hopefully it lives up to all the hype

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter