Blue Bayou WooHoo!

Those did not help me but good luck. The BB was extremely busy with no open ressie until the afternoon of the next day.
Make sure you remind them when you check in and when the wait staff picks your party up to go to the tables.

Have a great day

Thanks for all the great hints and for posting the menu links.

Just wondering if anyone has had a "LATE" Lunch at the BB and if it is a "RUSHED" Event or not.

With everyone trying to get waterside at 11:30, I was thinking that since the Lunch Menu is served till 4:00, if we made a PS for 3:00-3:30 we get the benefit of the lunch menu and hopefully a smaller crowd before the supper menu starts at 4:00? Or is it a rushed event to get you in & out before 4:00?

Letting them know it's a birthday only helps you get a better table if it's possible. It will not help you get a reservation if none are left.

To the person bringing their mom for her big birthday: another reason to mention this to the first CM at the podium is because they will bring a comp dessert with candle for the b-day person (it's choc mousse).

More tips - if it's really important, I've found it doesn't hurt to be nicely dressed. I know, nobody wants to be and *everyone else* there will be theme-park casual, but if you really want to celebrate a special occasion and you really want the water table (and couldn't get 11:30), it can't hurt. Some folks do come just to have dinner there, esp. if they have an annual pass. :dog:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter