Blue Bayou - lunch or dinner?

Dinner has the surf & turf, so that's my vote!

Dinner does not, however, have the Monte Cristo, so if that's something you'd like to try, go for lunch, or better (and cheaper) yet, try it at Cafe Orleans :)

My vote is for lunch because I think it's kinda neat to have the illusion that it's night time, when it is really the middle part of the day. The surf 'n turf does sound good though, might have to try it next time!

Midnightred

First ressie for lunch! :thumbsup2

I think it's 11:30am, if they haven't changed anything. Show up about 20 minutes early, flash a grin, and ask politely to sit next to the water.

Ahhhhh... I wish I was there RIGHT now. :love:

My real vote is "none of the above", because the food is not that good, the service sucks and the atmosphere is over rated. Yes I said it!

But if I had to choose, I would say dinner. Spending $30+ per person on lunch seems silly. You can ALMOST justify it for dinner.

To each their own for sure. I have never had lunch there but have enjoyed the dinner there for the last 3 years - and have always ordered the Surf and Turf. The atmosphere is really nice , in my opinion and have always had prompt and courteous service. The prices dont bother me much because when I go on vacation I want to splurge and the food has me always coming back for more !

If you aren't sure lunch may be a good option to just try it out. Either way just enjoy!

I think for our family, it's dinner.
We like heading in their from the dark outside and feeling like you're still out there, under the stars :) Helps with the illusion that you're not indoors!

Neither. We've done the BB several times and got sick of being rushed through our meal.

We love the BB! Always do dinner, waterside table, Filet & Lobster only way to go IMO.

Do they have a first seating time for dinner to help with your chances for a waterside table, like they do with lunch (11:30)?

Do they have a first seating time for dinner to help with your chances for a waterside table, like they do with lunch (11:30)?

From my experience, if you have a reservation, you can ask to get a table by the water. It typically adds anywhere from 5-30 minutes to your wait.

We always just plan on waiting a little longer as having a seat not by the water (from experience) isn't anywhere near as cool

We like lunch, we like to feel like we go from the daytime to the nighttime walking in to sit down. lol We also prefer the lunch menu and we love waterside seating so we make the 11:30 reservation and enjoy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter