BLT studio

u.scrap2

Never Grow Up!
In two days we're checking in to BLT. This is our first time staying there. When I booked 11 months ago, I thought I was getting 2 queen beds. I'm hearing that the studios now have 1 queen and a pull out. Anyone know if there are some studios with 2 beds? If there are, would I contact the resort directly to request it, or go through DVC? Really hoping we don't have a pull out!

SG131

DIS Veteran
In two days we're checking in to BLT. This is our first time staying there. When I booked 11 months ago, I thought I was getting 2 queen beds. I'm hearing that the studios now have 1 queen and a pull out. Anyone know if there are some studios with 2 beds? If there are, would I contact the resort directly to request it, or go through DVC? Really hoping we don't have a pull out!
Sorry, but pretty sure they are all one bed and a pullout sofa. That’s the typical layout for DVC resorts. I guess the goal is for it to have a living space.

• DVCjj

DIS Veteran
    Agreed. Only OKW has 2 queen beds.
    Every other DVC Resort has Queen and Studio only.

Personally I wish there were 2 queen beds instead or at least a CHOICE. But it seems like the plan for all resorts is the uncomfortable pull out bed and a queen.

DebbieB

DIS Veteran
    Agreed. Only OKW has 2 queen beds.
    Every other DVC Resort has Queen and Studio only.

Personally I wish there were 2 queen beds instead or at least a CHOICE. But it seems like the plan for all resorts is the uncomfortable pull out bed and a queen.
    Actually the plan is to replace the sleeper sofas with a pulldown murphy bed which has a regular mattress. They have started at SSR and Riviera will have them.

BillPA

DIS Veteran
    The pull out at BLT is a full size, not a queen. The room is very tight, I don't think they can fit a queen pull out in that unit.

DVCjj

DIS Veteran
    Actually the plan is to replace the sleeper sofas with a pulldown murphy bed which has a regular mattress. They have started at SSR and Riviera will have them.
    That would be SO MUCH better.
    But will take a long time to change over my resorts (BCV and Poly) and the others I frequent (BWV and BLT).

Shellyred8

I'd rather be at Disney
    If you have 4 adults going on this trip, you are going to be pretty cozy.

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
    There probably isn't any availability for OKW this late if you are checking into your resort in two days.

KAT4DISNEY

Glad to be a test subject
    The BLT studios never had 2 queen beds. Just an FYI if you thought there had been a change since you booked because there hasn't been. The only DVC studio that ever has had that set up is OKW. VB inn rooms usually have 2 queen beds too and is the next closest thing that might be consider a "studio" with 2 queen beds.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS