BLT- Is there a lake view room that also has a theme park view?

CATANDSAL1009

Mouseketeer
Curios... does anyone know if there is a 2 bedroom lake view room where you can also see fire works? I've seen somewhere, (I think on this board, but can't find it..), a list of lake view rooms where you can get a glimpse of the fire works at MK. TIA =)

Many of the rooms on the “outside” of the half circle that forms the tower have a partial view at least of the MK. The higher floors would be better.

We had a lake view 1 bedroom several years ago, on the north end, looking out towards the tennis courts, but you could definitely see the castle to the left, the lake to the right, it was a great view! Our son slept in the living room looking at the castle at night, not bad, lol! I rent points, and I've had pretty good luck with calling directly with our reservation # and requesting a certain area. We usually like to be overlooking the marina area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter