BLT dedicated 2BR questions?

BoardwalkSuzy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what size the dining table is in the dedicated 2BR units at BLT? The grand villas have the dining table with 10 chairs, the 1BR's have booth tables that seat it looks like 4. We need a table for 7 people, and are hoping we will fit if stay in a BLT 2BR. We plan to cook breakfast most mornings when we stay at BLT, not doing the character breakfast every morning. Also, my special needs diet son usually won't eat anything out at the parks, so I have to cook before we leave and when we return from the parks. We are planning to bring our Mickey Mouse waffle maker!

How is the cookware - are the pans tephlon coated? What kind of cookware set and utensils are included in the kitchen? Is there a large pot for cooking spaghetti, and perhaps a cast iron skillet? Do the villas come with spatulas, knives, mixing bowls, cookie sheets, etc? If anyone has photos of the dining table -that would be great, and photos of the cookware and utensils in cabinet. Thanks for helping provide info, so I can figure out what kitchen items I need to bring or send in advance.

Someone said the beds in the 2nd bedroom were 2 full-size, and another place I read 2 queen. Does anyone know? Full size is a little small for 2 tall adults these days, but is ok for kids. Thanks.

The dining table will be exactly like the one bedroom dining area.

No cast iron skillets.

The beds in a dedicated second bedroom would be two queen beds. If the second bedroom was the lock off studio, it would one queen and one double sleeper sofa.

I was in a D2BR and I remember the cookware being pretty good (didn't cook much though) the table was a good enough size for the 6 of us but many of ours are small (we did have 1 high chair).

OP is right about the beds - we had 2 Q size. Ded 2BR suites are nice I hope you have a good trip.:)

We stayed in one in January. We baked cookies so yep, cookie sheets. Don't remember if the pans were teflon or not though. The table was a long bench on one side and one end. I think you could squeeze in 7. We are a large party of 5. DH and sons all over 6'. Enjoy your stay!

Oh and its 3 full baths with tubs, and the second room has 2 queens. There is only the free internet in the master bedroom. Each bedroom does have the ipod recharger station/radio. Only main living room has dvd player.

The overall space was HUGE!

Our bedroom was so big (master) that we brought in the folding sleep chair for our daughter one night and it was still plenty of room.

...Our bedroom was so big (master) that we brought in the folding sleep chair for our daughter one night and it was still plenty of room.

Please don't move the furniture around. It's not meant to be moved to other rooms. The walls are easily damaged as is the furniture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter