Bloopers and Funny photos...

A dude in a skirt heading to Epcot thru the IG. And no, he isn't in Off Kilter!

IMG_1103-edited.jpg

Thank goodness it wasn't windy out:scared1: !!!!

I love roller coaster faces...so I guess I'll add mine. This was the best look of terror I've seen in a while - especially the kid in the right front:

92379540.jpg

The gorillas make great faces - very expressive. This guy I think was getting very tired of me snapping pictures of him:

101086650.jpg

633545126294847920.jpg

That's my DH (then BF) pretending to pick his nose. He sat through the ENTIRE ride like that because he didn't know where the camera would be, and he wanted to be sure he was captured doing that! And that's me terrified next to him, and my parents & sister in the back row. :-)

That's my DH (then BF) pretending to pick his nose. He sat through the ENTIRE ride like that because he didn't know where the camera would be, and he wanted to be sure he was captured doing that! And that's me terrified next to him, and my parents & sister in the back row. :-)

Yeah, but the girl in the front row who's too terrifed to even look up cracks me up! :lmao:

OMG i can't believe the man is wearing a skirt. Do you think his luggage got mixed up or lost?? LOL

I love the look of discomfort in the wedding dad picture and that one little kid in the front row of the roller coaster is hilarious!!

My favorite is the little boy in the front row who looks totally cool with the huge scary dinosaur jumping out and roaring at them!! :rotfl:

633545126294847920.jpg

This was the night of our first ever trip to Disney!!! They slept right through Wishes, didn't even move!!

a7.jpg

Non-Disney, Universal instead hope that's OK:

This one always made me laugh. I guess it's cuz it looks like he's getting nervous reading that sign.

n843363119_330957_6447.jpg

Our DS trying to help his Mom see the water "better". :lmao:

WDWSept2008123.jpg

What's up with the bikini babe in the background?! :scared1:

I didn't even notice her until I had posted this photo on the thread. :confused3 It was very hot/humid all week so some people were less than fully dressed, :eek:

My 35yo DS goes with us to WDW as often as his DW will let him. He "hates" for me to take his photo so sometimes when he spots me "aiming" in his direction he will put something in the way. :lmao: Here are a few of the ones from our latest trip .... that I can post on a family board! :eek: :rotfl2:

WDWSept2008014.jpg

WDWSept2008070.jpg

WDWSept2008035.jpg

WDWSept2008030.jpg

you would figure that if he is 35 and knows you do this...he would just get over it...my DH (to whom I do the same thing) has learned to accept it and make faces back at me!

My 35yo DS goes with us to WDW as often as his DW will let him. He "hates" for me to take his photo so sometimes when he spots me "aiming" in his direction he will put something in the way. :lmao: Here are a few of the ones from our latest trip .... that I can post on a family board! :eek: :rotfl2:

WDWSept2008014.jpg

WDWSept2008070.jpg

WDWSept2008035.jpg

WDWSept2008030.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter