Bloopers and Funny photos...

045-5.jpg

I didn't notice it until I got home and looked at the photo up close but the guy behind me was staring me down for some reason.. haha

Last one.. I promise. haha

I love this ride even though it looks like I'm scared to death.. I'm right up front in the melon colored shirt. :)

094-2.jpg

Me acting a fool on the teacups. The ride hadnt even started yet.

untitled-3.jpg

I don't think you squeeze any more manliness into BTM!! My DH and my Daddy, ready to ride :rotfl2:

IMG_0365-edited.jpg

DSCN12032.jpg

Poor guy! If you look DH has 5 drinks, 2 popcorns, the camera bag, my dd leai, and if you look even closer he is sporting Mickey ears on his b-ball hat! What a tourist and none of us helped him.. we were too busy. shhhh!!!

He looks like he should be named father of the year :thumbsup2 !

This picture was taken when I got married at the Polynesian back in 2001. It always cracks me up :lmao: 1. I look like I'm about to kick my husand over 2. I have the stupidest look on my face 3. My dad looks just a "little" uncomfortable watching my husband adjust my garter. :rotfl2:

scan001001-4.jpg

And in this picture my husband looks really pleased with himself. :woohoo: Look at that stupid silly grin on his face.

scan004001.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter