Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

Planning, Changing, More Planning, Some Magic, More Changing, etc.
[ part 4: what to pack: baby edition]

I hate packing. Hate it to my very core. I hate it so much so that I actually put off most of our packing until the night before and let my stress get the best of me, completely blew up on my husband, and nearly slept in the hammock outside just to avoid actually having to pack. You know, because that’s healthy and all.

I may hate packing, but I love lists!!! They make me feel organized and in control. Kind of like how my son turns a year old in less than a week and I have a wonderfully color-coordinated list of things to-do… just not many things have made it onto my list of “to-done”.

When we were preparing for this trip, I made all the lists I possibly could. I had a list of what we needed to pack, to buy, to do for EACH member of our family. Mom was a big help, and so was google. I must’ve googled “what to pack for Disney with a baby” at least 500 times. And with each new list I found, I added to my own list. I needed to girl scout this one and be prepared for EVERY possible scenario. People would ask me if I was excited about our trip? Uh yeah, I’m thrilled (*and terrified*) was always my answer. The unknown of bringing a baby was a challenge for me.

So here are some things we packed that we didn’t need, things we couldn’t survive without, and fun extras that worked for us:

Traveling:

JP turned 9 months old the day before we flew out. So he was eating some solids, mostly baby food, and still drinking several bottles a day. I kept hearing to make sure he had things to suck for the plane ride, and with TWO plane rides on that first day, I wasn’t going to chance it. I had a pacifier in every nook and cranny and I brought a bottle with a size 1 nipple to help with his ears popping. Ended up not needing anything but a distraction. And snacks. So many snacks. I had originally planned to bring the prepackaged formula things, like crystal lite packs. But ended up getting the ready-made formula instead. Those had to be super-secret-service checked at the airports, but it was worth it. I also used the playtex drop-in bottles for the trip, which isn’t what we used at home. He took to it well after a few practice runs at home. It meant I could pack one bottle, several liners, and a few nipples for the day. SO EASY! I also had sterilizer bags to clean the nipples each night, but really just ended up washing them out in hot water and soap in the room.

We wanted to maximize our available luggage, and BOY DID WE! We flew Southwest and had 2 checked bags each, a carry-on, and one personal item. EACH. Plus we had the stroller that we planned to check at the gate. I ended up wearing the baby most of the day, and most of the trip for that matter. So the stroller was strictly for carrying all of our crap, and it served its purpose well. We distributed toys and snacks between all of our carry-on bags. Also the usual diapers, wipes, baby food pouches, tons of clothes (for baby and whoever may be holding baby when possible accident happen), disposable bibs *with food catchers* and formula.

Can’t forget ID for us all, birth certificate for baby, all travel plans, entertainment for on the plane and layovers, SO MANY ZIPLOCKS, headphones, and pillows and blankets for everyone.

Bags in the Park :

I actually had our park bags packed for the most part in our carry ons. Well I guess more like our “personal items” (read: huge backpacks) since we actually had carry ons that held stuff we wanted for the travel day. I made sure we all had sunscreen, SO MANY SNACKS, the baby’s bag of food...

Real quick… the baby’s bag of food. I brought ready made formula, bottle liners, enough baby food for each meal AND snacks, puffs, applesauce pouches, etc. and then packed them in a separate ziplock for each day so that at the end of the day I’d unpack one and pack the other to help us get out quicker in the morning. This little turd decided he doesn’t eat baby food anymore the day we went on the trip. Luckily, there was plenty for him to choose from and with snacks, it wasn’t like we were terribly off schedule with him, either.

But yes. Park bag. Also had all the baby stuff like pacifiers, extra clothes, blah blah blah. For us, we needed our ears, autograph books, pens, cameras and all those accessories, magic bands times 2, folder with all the information and reservations, mints, water bottle, blanket to put in the locker for fireworks, ears, bubbles, glow sticks, lightweight toys, lightweight jackets, first aid/ meds for EVERY POSSIBLE SITUATION, tide pens, phone chargers, ponchos, stroller cover, SO MUCH SANITIZER!

Now, you can see why the stroller became the storage and mom and dad took turns wearing the baby in the carrier. Which I highly recommend! The only times I didn’t like wearing him was when it was too sunny and we couldn’t keep him covered. He slept better in the carrier, too.

We also used lockers a lot for things we didn’t absolutely need. That worked to our detriment on Sunday when all the extra-extra clothes for the baby were in the front of the park when he needed them in Fantasyland. Thus, new clothes. But it was helpful in Animal Kingdom and easy to access. My husband kept his meds in the locker and I kept most of the snacks in the locker that day and we would refill as needed.

For the stroller, I have this fear of losing things and never seeing them again. So we harnessed everything my son needed TO the stroller. Sippy cup… harnessed. Toys, all harnessed. Extra storage container with cup holders, paci holders, antibacterials, ALL HARNESSED. I also had an empty tote that stayed either in the bottom of the stroller or in the lockers during the day. I’d throw all of our crap it in from the stroller at the end of the day, wear the baby, and fold that thing up in 2.5 seconds to hop on a bus and get to bed as soon as possible. In fact, the stroller we have was specifically picked out with going to Disney in mind. Needed lots of storage space and easy to collapse! Didn’t want to be THAT LADY holding up everyone.

I also kept a “valuable bag” that was a crossbody that stayed with me on and off rides. My wallet became less valuable than a good paci, sippy cup, and snacks, but you get the point. It also held my camera well when we couldn’t have the stroller nearby.

That's all the energy I have to even THINK about packing... *as I'm shopping for storage units to hold our stuff so we can sell our house. AH! MORE PACKING!

Love all the outfit planning! So fun. I also hate packing and leave it till the last minute. That drives my dh crazy. He packs like a week ahead.

We tend to do a lot of breakfasts too. My kids seemed to operate better after eating a good breakfast and they always eat well in the morning. Not so much at lunch and dinner. I either book a pre-park opening breakfast or a late breakfast like 10:30 am so we can still do rides early if we're up for it. For late breakfasts I pack something small for them to eat that morning like granola bars or muffins. I also think it's easier with timing to do breakfasts. My kids are 8 & 5 and I still don't know how well they are going to make it through the day or how late at night they will go.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

My kids seemed to operate better after eating a good breakfast and they always eat well in the morning.

Yes! All of this. It just worked better for us, and it left the rest of the day up in the air. Because this trip I learned just how much I hated being married to plans!! HATED. Fastpasses were not my friend.

Hi! I'm joining in.

First of all, I'd like to say how wonderful I think it is that you made such an effort to include both sides of Gia's family. My parents divorced when I was 5 so I understand the importance of having everyone involved in a child's life. I'm sure that is a trip she'll always remember because everyone was there with her!

That picture of Cinderella and JP. Oh, my heart! That is so precious.

Love your outfit coordinations! Very cute pairings while avoiding the "matching" look. And JP in that Prince Charming onsie....too adorable!

Oh man, reading about what you had to bring with you because you had a baby brought back allllll those items I had to account for when my kids were still under 1. There's NEVER enough snacks or toys, and adding in the baby and diapers and you start to feel like a sherpa, lugging everything around. I promise once they hit the toddler years it starts to get easier! When I took my kids last week at 5 and 2, all I needed was a small backpack for some diapers, wipes, waters, and snacks. Wearing that thing was a breeze after years of toting around baby gear!

I'm sure that is a trip she'll always remember because everyone was there with her!

Thank you! That's what I hope for.

That picture of Cinderella and JP. Oh, my heart! That is so precious.

He is one of the most fun photography subjects I've ever encountered. Not that I'm a photographer, but it's like he poses on command.

Love your outfit coordinations!

Thank you!!!! Means a lot, because we worked hard on it LOL ANNNNNDDD had to change most of it last minute because of the weather. Literally all of the shorts my son has right now for summer were bought at Target the night before we fly out for Disney.

When I took my kids last week at 5 and 2, all I needed was a small backpack for some diapers, wipes, waters, and snacks. Wearing that thing was a breeze after years of toting around baby gear!

Here's the thing. I'm going to go ahead and admit I'm a pack-mule. But I like to think of it more like a girl scout-- prepared for every situation! I'm one of those people that will happily put the baby in the papoose and use the stroller for my "tackle box/pic-i-nic basket". I remember the first trip we brought my sister when she was little and DIDN'T have a stroller and it sucked so bad. And we've made use of the lockers more into adulthood, but that just wasn't great with a baby. As adults, we could just throw what we needed for later in a locker if we wanted a blanket to set up for fireworks or the change for dinner or something. Next trip JP can carry his own backpack of snacks... and it'll just be attached to a leash.

Packing- For me packing was a breeze compared to Michelle and to my past trips. I only had to worry about little ole me. I did try to help with bringing so of the extra things we needed. I think the best thing I brought extra was the hand held steamer. We really used it. Keep in mind we flew Southwest so everyone who had a ticket could have a 2 checked bags, a carry-on and a personal item. I used all these options. When we hit this day in our countdown
IMG_2948.png
This is what my general packing looked like.

DSC_0005.JPG
And this was taken after 9 the night before we flew out.

By this time the next morning

IMG_2953.jpg

It looked like this

DSC_0007.JPG

I had purchased the cube packing system and some shoe bags and the really helped with organizing the packing and getting more to fit. I was a little over in weight in the big bag, but after I shifted my make-up bag to the smaller suitcase I was ok. I really liked the cube system and strongly suggest it.

I think the best thing I brought extra was the hand held steamer.

Nah. Just go to Florida in summer. Outside is a steamer.

dsc_0007-jpg.321673
Wow! That's pretty impressive.

We love Southwest and how everyone can bring 2 bags! Makes things so much easier.

I spy Croc flip flops! I love Crocs but don’t have a pair of the regular flops.. how do you like them?

I had purchased the cube packing system and some shoe bags and the really helped with organizing the packing and getting more to fit.

I bought some in December and will be using on our next trip. Any tips?

I was a little over in weight in the big bag

we did use ALL the bag options, but since we did, NONE of mine were even close to the limit. Hind-sight, probably didn't need all that luggage. But we also weren't going to have Gia traveling back with us, and I wanted to make sure we had room to bring home all the junk we would end up buying. Poor Mom had to move stuff around. Also, Ma, how many of those shoes did you actually wear?

No kidding. I WILL NEVER DO SUMMER AGAIN! I will say, that steamer was so handy and we had a great place for it in the refurb Pop room, with all the storage nooks.

She's talented.

We love Southwest and how everyone can bring 2 bags!

I mentioned this once when paying for baggage on United for a work trip (because I had just flown Southwest the week before to Disney) and the United guy looked at me and was like, "THEN YOU SHOULD'VE JUST FLOWN SOUTHWEST TODAY THEN, HUH?" ....whoops. I wasn't complaining, just saying how cool SW was. Sorry Mr. Butt Hurt! But yes, it is a life saver for us over-packers. We went to Phoenix to visit in law's family once over Mardi Gras and I used an entire suitcase just to pack Mardi Gras stuff. We had a parade with beads, made shirts, made king cakes, etc. Because of the awesome SW baggage allowances.

I am a HUGE proponent of cube packing! I was able to pack both my DF and I for a week in one suitcase using cubes! Plus it makes finding all my junk that much easier too! I put more of them on my registry just so we could have extras.

No kidding. I WILL NEVER DO SUMMER AGAIN! I will say, that steamer was so handy and we had a great place for it in the refurb Pop room, with all the storage nooks.
Florida summer is no joke.
We’ve traveled with a floor model steamer when DD was in dance competitions.

Been there done that.

Thank you, thank you very much.

We love Southwest and how everyone can bring 2 bags! Makes things so much easier.

Me too! It's a hardship to fly any other airline.

I spy Croc flip flops! I love Crocs but don’t have a pair of the regular flops.. how do you like them?

I love them. Makes my feet feel so good.

I bought some in December and will be using on our next trip. Any tips?

This was my first time. I put all my pants/shorts in the biggest one, shirts in the next biggest one, night clothes in the smallest cube. I rolled everything. I put socks in on of the bags, undies in another bag and bras in another. I wish I was going somewhere else so I could use them again.

Also, Ma, how many of those shoes did you actually wear?

I wore all 4 pairs at least once.

She's talented.

Yes I am.

I am a HUGE proponent of cube packing! I was able to pack both my DF and I for a week in one suitcase using cubes! Plus it makes finding all my junk that much easier too! I put more of them on my registry just so we could have extras.

I found it really helped in finding stuff too. I didn't unpack from the cubes just moved them from the suitcase to the drawer. It helped me get more in the drawer too.

We’ve traveled with a floor model steamer when DD was in dance competitions.

Michelle has the floor model at home.

Twas the Night Before Disney, and All Through The House….

Before we knew it, it was time! We would be flying out on Friday morning. Thursday, I had planned to tie up any loose ends at work that may have needed to be handled while I was away, and listed and re-listed everything I needed to pack and do. The only plans we really had were to finish packing and us girls to get our nails done. Gia was at her mom’s the night prior, so to make the exchange of her stuff easier than doing it at school, I just invited her to do nails with us that night and I could get Gia’s suitcase from there. We had been emailing incessantly leading up to the trip to make sure we all had everything she needed for both parts of her trip. No use packing her twice.

By about lunch time I don’t think I could handle it anymore. I told my boss all the projects I had been working on and where I was with them, asked if he needed anything else right now. When he said no, I was like okay since I don’t have anything to do, go ahead and add a few extra hours onto my vacation taken, CAUSE IM OUTTA HERE! He said he would’ve done the same.

At this point I still needed to clean out the car, round up last minute packing things, buy my son an entire new wardrobe because it was going to be super hot. One of my biggest pet peeves is being pressed for time, and over time I’ve learned my limits (apparently not well enough, as you’ll see later). But I knew if I had the time that I needed to make use of it. And that’s what I did.

Well not too long after I left work, ran a few errands, and was home cleaning out the car, I got a call from Gia’s mom. Her son was taken to the emergency room and she was FREAKING OUT! The daycare said he had stopped breathing. He had tubes put in his ears earlier that week and was having a bad reaction, I think is what they ended up saying. She was trying to figure out how to get me Gia’s stuff and letting me know she likely wasn’t going to be getting her nails done with us. GIRL! TAKE CARE OF YOU! Everything ended up being fine, I went ahead and left the house and went to get Gia from school so Ashley could handle the baby. They ended up being done and meeting me at the school, so that was the easiest thing for us. Of course, since it stopped me in the middle of my errands, that meant Gia got to run errands with me. She loves that.

The baby stayed with my mother in law this day. They are retired and try to keep him once a week or so, and since we would be gone, I knew they would be missing him. Plus, it would be easier than running across town to get him from daycare before doing our nails. Nails before we go somewhere is kind of our thing. It is definitely Gia’s thing. She’s got a place near my in-law’s house that is her favorite. They are so patient with her. Pretty sure my mother in law should invest in this place, they end up spending so much time there over school breaks.

So after Target took all my money, and rightfully so, we went to my in-laws to get the baby and we would be getting our nails done shortly after. My mom and sister were going to meet us there. We ended up being late to get our nails because JP decided to eat, make a mess, strip at the dinner table, etc.

5tmVYXOt8skcHtpAgI8AK_T1vjwG0XcRO0__5Cvr0zLLLec9tCNSFPzNVOYKetjVw-mXobxDO-qUuQ0qnhVY-S3TdbJ8-Mf8ebXyMPEd20LU8ZRhqu-KYEALQ2cCMU-s9NjljaGR

Went to the nail shop. Mom and Danielle got pedicures. I just wanted a shellac manicure. Red. Nothing fancy. Although I did want some polka dots and never got them. This place always does fun stuff for us. Gia wanted polka dots and a mickey head on one of the fingers. On this occasion, the people that normally do our designs weren’t there and the ones there didn’t understand. They also weren’t super friendly, or helpful, or gentle by any means. While it was fun to have a little girl time with all my favorite ladies, it wasn’t the relaxing experience it should be.

Gia DID get her design, though.
gl0kOrCHu3yE7ZT4IQt7aUjOTVQxfOf7CDx7iNTshULmNtM3gKf2gWLThB7i14jhHKEnNBgFWOrM4p1EVb7OWB7Iovc-dpzcrXfmNUimMKHZcavw1_9EhPogrnRke1jedZ7QxcL5

The only thing left to do was finish up any last minute packing! Which was a SH!T SH0W if I do say so, myself.

A little background…

I have some pretty bad anxiety. I know it’s usually pressure I put on myself, I don’t like to ask for help, and quite frankly, with my husband’s hours, I don’t GET help (although having both of our parents close by is amazing, it's not the same as having an extra pair of hands at home). So throw all of that, on top of the unknown of bringing a baby to Disney. Did I think of everything I could? Did I pack everything we need? WHERE IS YOUR FATHER TO KEEP YOU FROM CLIMBING IN THE SUITCASE?! Doesn’t he know I need to clean all these dishes before we leave? Doesn’t he know I need to finish packing, and then clean up-like-the whole house so I don’t come home to a messy house after vacation? DOESN’T HE KNOW I AM DROWNING OVER HERE IN THINGS TO DO.

That’s about how MY mind was handling the stress of last minute packing, at home alone with 2 kids. Enter: husband from long day of work, finally ready for vacation, and on a high to be with his family. He does not automatically jump to help me, but sees me clearly upset and like a chicken with my head cut off. So what do I do? I completely lose it on him… because I’m stressed and scared and all the other things. I'm not saying any of this was right, but that it happened. That didn’t go well.He told me to take a drive. So I did. But that didn’t help the situation. I nearly slept outside because I just hated his guts for not being more helpful and I put all the pressure on myself to make this perfect trip with everything we needed and I was going to make it all happen and be amazing BY MYSELF.

I’m clearly delusional, here. When you’re in the middle of it, it’s ugly. But once I get past something like that; once we are on our way to the airport and there’s no turning back. I’m good. It is what it is at that point.

We fought, we were mean, the whole charade. But you know what? We woke up the next morning and damnit, we were going to Disney. And whatever we had, was what we had. Whatever we forgot or needed, we could buy. The kids would love it no matter what. We would be in the happiest place on Earth, the place we got married, and we would be together as a family. So it was time to load the car, put on a happy face and a Mickey shirt and ENJOY VACATION.

Man. I sure hope someone comments on here and makes me not feel so crazy after spilling my guts like that! I’ve always read that behind every magical moment is a Disney mom. That’s my mindset, but I totally drive myself nuts trying to get there.

Next up: TRAVEL DAY!!!

Been there girl! You are not alone. My hubby works on a different schedule so I do the morning and nighttime routine by myself. And sometimes it gets to me and I feel resentment towards him. When I calm down, I know it wasn't the right way to act but it happens. We're only human. And it's hard being a mom. We put a lot of pressure on ourselves and the world also puts some pressure on us (I'm looking at you Pinterest). But we're doing a great job. Our kids are loved. And that's all that counts.

We fought, we were mean, the whole charade. But you know what? We woke up the next morning and damnit, we were going to Disney. And whatever we had, was what we had. Whatever we forgot or needed, we could buy. The kids would love it no matter what. We would be in the happiest place on Earth, the place we got married, and we would be together as a family. So it was time to load the car, put on a happy face and a Mickey shirt and ENJOY VACATION.

Yes! You guys are definitely ready for Disney!

Been there done that.

Gonna again?

The only plans we really had were to finish packing and us girls to get our nails done.

I've seen this from so many people. It really looks like a nice way to kick off vacation time.

I was like okay since I don’t have anything to do, go ahead and add a few extra hours onto my vacation taken, CAUSE IM OUTTA HERE! He said he would’ve done the same.

:laughing: Woo hooo! Let's get this party started!

over time I’ve learned my limits (apparently not well enough, as you’ll see later).

Foreshadowing...

Her son was taken to the emergency room and she was FREAKING OUT! The daycare said he had stopped breathing.

Holy crap!!!!! :scared:

Gia wanted polka dots and a mickey head on one of the fingers. On this occasion, the people that normally do our designs weren’t there and the ones there didn’t understand. They also weren’t super friendly, or helpful, or gentle by any means. While it was fun to have a little girl time with all my favorite ladies, it wasn’t the relaxing experience it should be.

:( Sorry to hear it wasn't exactly a magical time.

The only thing left to do was finish up any last minute packing! Which was a SH!T SH0W if I do say so, myself.

A shot show? You did shots? Nice!

No? :rolleyes:

So throw all of that, on top of the unknown of bringing a baby to Disney. Did I think of everything I could? Did I pack everything we need? WHERE IS YOUR FATHER TO KEEP YOU FROM CLIMBING IN THE SUITCASE?! Doesn’t he know I need to clean all these dishes before we leave? Doesn’t he know I need to finish packing, and then clean up-like-the whole house so I don’t come home to a messy house after vacation? DOESN’T HE KNOW I AM DROWNING OVER HERE IN THINGS TO DO.

Oh dear...

Enter: husband from long day of work, finally ready for vacation, and on a high to be with his family. He does not automatically jump to help me, but sees me clearly upset and like a chicken with my head cut off. So what do I do? I completely lose it on him… because I’m stressed and scared and all the other things. I'm not saying any of this was right, but that it happened.

:hug:

We fought, we were mean, the whole charade. But you know what? We woke up the next morning and damnit, we were going to Disney.

Disney solves a lot.

Give yourself a little break here. There's a lot of stress here. It happens. All I can see is... you're human. It's okay. :)

We put a lot of pressure on ourselves and the world also puts some pressure on us (I'm looking at you Pinterest)

RIGHT??!?!!!? I mean, I do things above and beyond, but I think I've gotten better about lowering expectations and taking it down a notch because I know and recognize what happens if I don't.

But we're doing a great job. Our kids are loved. And that's all that counts.

Happy Early Mother's Day to ALL the Mama's because THIS.:laundy::love:

A shot show? You did shots? Nice!

That would've probably ended better :sad2:

Disney solves a lot.

Well, spoiler alert: it did. And now, basically daily, my husband says he's ready to go back to Disney. Me, too, Love. Me too.

Totally understandable. There are many of us out there who have been there and done the same thing. I know, personally, as a military spouse I've had a few "thanks for not helping with anything" moments before a trip. So long as you both were able to move past it and go into the start of your vacation on the right foot that's all that matters.

Quick interjection/ Life update.

Now that everyone is versed in my crazy, let me show you how I put it to good use

So my little monster, John Paul, turned 1 this week! I had originally wanted to do a Toy Story party because in those early months, I called him my “rootin’ tootin’ boy”. I only breastfed for, like, 3 weeks. But dude kept on rootin’ and was always tootin’. But once he started babbling and talking, we realized he would try to say “Mickey Mouse”. Also, one of the only things to calm him down when he’s waiting for food or is just in a bad mood is this ornament that my mom has. It’s a Mickey Ear hat that plays the Mickey Mouse March. Swoons him. So we settled on a Mickey party for our Mickey loving little boy! I (along with the help from our wonderful support team) worked really hard to make it awesome. We had a great turn out, and everything was special. Of course, the night before the party, JP came down with a 103.1 fever and teetered between that and low grade through Tuesday (his actual birthday). But he was a trooper.

He really loves water and I really love cheap, so we did it at a local park with a splash pad. To rent the room was $70! I was sold. So much better than cleaning my own house before and after. I mean, let's be real, AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!

Here’s some pictures of the details:

HSUUcWQMk1ayfqGNiKTNaK0f3tXfpSOOLgs7RRXmnfklOLOTr9VvNPcahdrCRDN54Q_BC36iXNXabYWhAcf2uEIyg4Gfz9JbEHVIcN0kIMvAORORF8bpzFDqHlRPmf0v41jSravL

made this on the Cricut.

CLsSRoSq4IQTeLMfY6mPMi0F2tQewpho0rKiPtyw4bVLASa1IpQM3G21T9hywoWEPMS7XT4OLdHDdRheEFuThgjzeEvNBdslzGu0tJRpJbuR9cfbJ6SNMaZUcTGPWq-NkuvAkjwj

My Dad and Gia helped with the Mickey sandwiches

3PfiJeQzHEYdM46gjHQEd8YnxumGMF4M5Uvb-ZRacnLC0MCHJTcgEXgvO95o0aYXRGP6i9N2UdN-Xi1paBvVEOWMxPOtvu4mUO7bfiWgBaYZWm0L7Ja8frBZv54QAOL1PwT6NHJN

Ordered this. Terrible experience. I love letting people be creative. I brought the invitation and the woman was like, I guess I can just put some black dots on it. Whatever, that's fine. He'll be happy either way. Found a gold "1" for $1 at Hobby Lobby. We're in business!

a89C0McV2H672nSkdFgsVTeUaPuPr1MJHxNv67ZDI1gmLTFxooPmNp00J-GURFB59ER0TlqXb5H-RuxdPd3EVuXok8-bQ8sXSpx3ssAeNMIsntw38TTtDXDqg4xcdsWx5Tti7GQG

Saw this either on Pintrest or Google. Took me 5 minutes and OMG ADORABLE.

iKAySP6aT9pLDo5qZqKmECxA-THjcPUzANJckk9LUD7KgBN4lI3-yb4MiLpbA_NjBYMfYIF9H9EWMBNGt8gAQBhHnNeyk1a_xt9gsgQq8o7Q2RJHp08y3kLzFI6HkujBjTGLwTU6

Mom made these. They're addictive.

-XieXccfnyzv9pkpR4Z2Sbm7C6aK3_DaA3_mVyU8TwJVjFrNP-9xyhm5X-ubLCf3LPU8_gkLgkocknlopz5T_a4HY27Ej02cg3wa_4MReTPa2Gd1zkyKnGiLeSDAjJmAtoVexAJm

Hidden Mickey... sort of.

JP1tpmo8yBhUh5RYk4kPkIUDtwtuUjAEMxWdUQ-jeASTC9CM6Ic3w4soE5abaVtU5Uh3DK1uYe-StxhsUFYtntmziFSkOrPW7Do2aMAZPl3NT1CTJ9ZZXVHzuvfkjBsx6h9oJzrs

Mom made these on the Cricut. It's a lot like what she did for my Monsters Inc Baby shower, too.

zywdvONXs3DiaSOvNd0nd-heKC42JT6UfUEDEevQ8cYC1GA1boCw9smz-LDv986_KeZopeX561UbmRSKI8ae4tICRMNfpTA3vLcqZDhLiEahkU6b3NTug1LOgs_ettsoql1XNEh3

I made the banner on the Cricut. It's just boring old paper that I stuck to the high chair with glue dots. The bib I found at Hobby Lobby for $2.99. I made the mickey head and 1 on the Cricut with HTV.

9v0tl3K9_wfrAUP0M_9VRPeP-DYO-qZzOsXL3z3JtRD32bcHJW_ZntJMPaWFUJyKOi8arIk2BlIgwo1WrqxFBGRS0pcK6zGG3Q4YuoPwPXlPNOXljMeNFQ-2iSKXGIB19E72xB5W

I doubt anyone cared about this, but it was important to me. Look at my baby grow!

3IvTubZ9YxvLErkp7XTyPrBl1GY_AZaHjZewfLYLHodJxcRj-38nHpUcjGeCxniCQLwRmUIHLEhguHcTl8hSfI2mWQm6CJti7D9xeDL2oIkcqICaJYCa4d8Y0qsgHVb78X2kTXOf

And of course, all his fun stats. I separated the board into section with Washi tape Mom already had. I used Chalkboard paint and wrote everything else myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter